Hacking Nintendont

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
that's because official wiiflow lacks the option to enable or disable HID device and it seems it's getting enabled in your case.
So you may try my wiiflow mastermod (hid-off) after deleting \wiiflow\settings\gamesettings2.ini file
links:
mastermod hid on: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7x314cphavtseu/WiiFlow-MasterMod.7z?dl=0
mstermod hid off: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtlues5z1rjjtyd/WiiFlow-MasterMod-HID-off-fixed.7z?dl=0

I just tried your mod and I must say that the results were unexpected.

I followed your instructions and deleted gameconfig2 and usedyour modded boot.dol with hid off.

After that,Wiiflow could not mount USB HDD. It keeps reseting back to HBC.

Then I tried every possible combination.I used your boot.dol with hid-on. Again Wiiflow resets to HBC.

I finally tried to reinstall my previous r1075 with a fresh install (deletin settings) and again Wiiflow resets to HBC.

Any ideas,please?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
S/U/Neek also doesn't have full compatibility like u can have on Wii. It's available but buggy.

Don't really need it though, loaders like USB Loader GX allow for EmuNAND functions, like loading all my wiiware, VC titles, and DLC songs for Rock Band from my HDD, so I've seen no need for Sneek or Uneek (at least for what I at one point used those things for).

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's because official wiiflow lacks the option to enable or disable HID device and it seems it's getting enabled in your case.
So you may try my wiiflow mastermod (hid-off) after deleting \wiiflow\settings\gamesettings2.ini file
links:
mastermod hid on: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7x314cphavtseu/WiiFlow-MasterMod.7z?dl=0
mstermod hid off: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtlues5z1rjjtyd/WiiFlow-MasterMod-HID-off-fixed.7z?dl=0
Hey finally had time to test. mastermod hid off works! yea! but its wiiflow 1054. bummer. are you sure you have to go that far back? did you try any revisions closer to 1075? for example 1072.

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hey finally had time to test. mastermod hid off works! yea! but its wiiflow 1054. bummer. are you sure you have to go that far back? did you try any revisions closer to 1075? for example 1072.
it's based on 1054 but has almost everything in new revisions except fixed trailers.
I went back to 1054 cause 1055+ have new loaders that blackscreen for many ppl when loading wii games and channels
P.S> who cares about the rev when the loader is up to date and everything works fine :)

Reactions: fledge68

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Can anybody PM me wiiflow r1075 with the necessary bins and imgs folders,please?

I screwed up and I must return to my previous settings but I do not have bins and imgs folders for r1075 anymore...

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Video= Auto
NMM = Active
Ocarina = Active
V2.152 and V2.153
Full ISO
Wii Normal

All game whit prob..

ATV - Quad Power Racing 2 [GATP51] (Sound glitch)
Darkened Skye [GDQP6S] Not (Dios mios not)
LUIGI'S MANSION [GLMP01] Not
Odama EU ver [GOOP01]Loader problem (Dios mios now)
PAC-MAN vs [PRJP01] GBA prob
Pac-Man World III [GP8P69]Dump kernel (Dios mios ok)
POKeMON XD [GXXP01] ok after menu Black ....
ROF [GR9P6L] Not (Dios mios not)
Smuggler's Run - Warzones [GSRP7S] not
Spartan - Total Warrior (TM) [GWAP8P] not
Top Gun Combat Zones [GTGP60] Bloquer after intro
TY the Tasmanian Tiger [GTYP69] Bloquer after intro
UniversalStudiosThemeParkAdventure [GUSP7F] not
VirtuaStriker4 [GVSJ8P] No Wii close
XGRA [GXAP51] After intro not
XIII [GX3P41] Not (Dios mios not)
WINNING ELEVEN 6 FINAL EVOLUTION [GW6JEM]
ZooCube [GZCP51] Not

resident evil 4 [G4BP08] Black Sc.. (Maybe my iso have prob)

Pac-Man World 3 works in the newest revision. Try a 1:1 iso

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I think because this is being focused for Wii U.
I might be wrong though.
1- I thought Nintendont was aiming for both Wii and Wii U, when I said before "it sucks how Wii owners are being ignored" I was attacked, yet everytime I mention something related to Wii like real MC support or GBA link support I get more confirmation that Wii owners are screwed!

2- Just because it's focused for Wii U doesn't mean GBA support should be neglected, if anything by adding GBA link support once Wii U mode is hacked we'll be able to use the Wii U controller screen to run the GBA stuff especially for games like Rayman 3 and Megaman X Command Mission where the GBA is connected to work with the GC games all the time, it'll be like the Dreamcast screen (sort of, not really because the Dreamcast screen was far more entertaining especially with games like Sonic Shuffle).

Reactions: cvskid

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1- I thought Nintendont was aiming for both Wii and Wii U, when I said before "it sucks how Wii owners are being ignored" I was attacked, yet everytime I mention something related to Wii like real MC support or GBA link support I get more confirmation that Wii owners are screwed!

2- Just because it's focused for Wii U doesn't mean GBA support should be neglected, if anything by adding GBA link support once Wii U mode is hacked we'll be able to use the Wii U controller screen to run the GBA stuff especially for games like Rayman 3 and Megaman X Command Mission where the GBA is connected to work with the GC games all the time, it'll be like the Dreamcast screen (sort of, not really because the Dreamcast screen was far more entertaining especially with games like Sonic Shuffle).

Also keep in mind developers only have so much free time on their hands, we're lucky to have what we've been given so far and we should be grateful for what's been given. GBA support is not top priority, fixing game breaks and other issues is more important right now. It would be very advisable for you to cease asking the same question over and over again, asking it time and time again will only yield the same answer. If the answers you've been given are not good enough, then stop asking and wait and be patient like the rest of use. Don't play the victim game, it's not going to work. Calm down and wait and stop asking for GBA support every five posts, PLEASE. It'll be done when it gets done, developers can't fulfill our every demand, they can only do what they have time for and what's been prioritized. Asking them won't get it done faster.

Man up and deal with it. Who are you to tell them what's to be prioritized and what shouldn't be? Calm down, either deal with it, or don't use it and go back to using Devolution.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is probably more in the line of this: a dev needs the GBA connection cable, a GBA, GBA compatible games, the time and also him/her WANTING to code it..
It doesn't take a genious to figure out how small the chance is someone is going to.
Maybe that helps to visualize people that ask for those things how it works.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is probably more in the line of this: a dev needs the GBA connection cable, a GBA, GBA compatible games, the time and also him/her WANTING to code it..
It doesn't take a genious to figure out how small the chance is someone is going to.

Unfortunately, people like him are hellbent on persisting and refusing to have a cessation for trivial questions. *Sigh*

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I do have the GBA cable, GBA and Wind Waker/Four Swords
That's if the devs need any help on adding the feature I would gladly offer myself as beta tribute.

Also, for all the people asking for mods and adding Nunchuck...
Do it yourselves haha XD.
That's what I did with the button swap :P

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have the GBA cable, GBA and Wind Waker/Four Swords
That's if the devs need any help on adding the feature I would gladly offer myself as beta tribute.

Also, for all the people asking for mods and adding Nunchuck...
Do it yourselves haha XD.
That's what I did with the button swap :P

How did you do that anyway?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: make up his mind dude