Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have the game.iso and disc2.iso in the same folder. So it looks like this:

games/GGSEA4/game.iso
games/GGSEA4/disc2.iso

Also I just checked the MD5 for both disc 1 and disc 2 and they both match the md5 on redump.org.

I just tried to load my save file while disc 2 was launched to see if the disc swap worked from to disc 2 to disc 1 but it still give me that same screen. It tells me to take out disc 2 and insert disc 1 instead.

Do you have multi-memory card enabled?

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, this my controller.ini
[PS2 Controller] VID=0E8F PID=0003
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
Power=6,10
MultiIn=1
MultiInValue=01
A=5,40
B=5,80
X=5,20
Y=5,10
Z=6,02
L=6,04
R=6,08
S=6,20
Left=5,06
Down=5,04
Right=5,02
Up=5,00
RightUp=5,01
DownRight=5,03
DownLeft=5,05
UpLeft=5,07
StickX=2
StickY=3
CStickX=1
CStickY=0
DigitalLR=1
What I have to change?
i'm Using a hub like this http://media.techeblog.com/images/USB180RevHub1_640.jpg
And I have two adapters like this http://img.dxcdn.com/productimages/sku_175239_1.jpg
The first thing is to test the controller.ini
Eather it dosent work at all, dosent work when you move the cstick or the cstick dosent work right

Howard already said hubs wont be supported. Only the listed adapters support Multiplayer HID
I said this change dosent support usb hubs. (at least thats what i intended to say if it wasnt clear.) I know better than to comment about what will or wont happen in the future.

Edit: But cyan can add "PS2 to USB 2.0 Controller Converter Adapter" to the front post since that adapter is working for you. I think the model number is [WM800-240]
Lets make sure we have a working controller.ini first.

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the game.iso and disc2.iso in the same folder. So it looks like this:

games/GGSEA4/game.iso
games/GGSEA4/disc2.iso

Also I just checked the MD5 for both disc 1 and disc 2 and they both match the md5 on redump.org.

I just tried to load my save file while disc 2 was launched to see if the disc swap worked from to disc 2 to disc 1 but it still give me that same screen. It tells me to take out disc 2 and insert disc 1 instead.
try it again with memory card emulation completely off (no save) then load disc 2 and start a new game & play the game until it ask to change disc and see if it works

LocknLoaded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try it again with memory card emulation completely off (no save) then load disc 2 and start a new game & play the game until it ask to change disc and see if it works
So I started a new game on disc 2 and played it through until it asked me to switch disc and it worked.

now the question is if I leave memcard emulation off how am I to save or load my game?

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loader ver. 2.151 wii
firmware 58.24.32

can't get the 480p mode working on games that are listed compatibl 480p..like resident evil rebirt and re2, luigi's mansion, all european version, why? instead RE0 and RE3 work in 480p..

i tried forcing in ntsc or pal 60 but no luck, in standard mode they all work, so the iso are fine.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Nintendont_Compatibility_List#P

GreyRogue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt multi memcard has anything to do with compatibility. It should only affect the name of the save file.
Memcard on/off or memcard size are possible though.

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I started a new game on disc 2 and played it through until it asked me to switch disc and it worked.

now the question is if I leave memcard emulation off how am I to save or load my game?
back up your old save then delete it from the device then turn memory card emulation back on and see if it still works if it does then take the new memory card file nintendont created and use dolphin emulator to import your old save back to the new one and try it again It is a possibility the old save my have got corrupted at some point

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Question, why would you want to use the FST format over an ordinary gamecube ISO image?
Not sure about Nintendont but I only use FST format with one Dios Mios game, Phantasy Star Online, because it only works as FST!

That n64 emulator in the zelda collection sounds interesting but wouldn't it be easier to inject n64 roms into n64 virtual console released games?
It's fun to mess around and I don't see the problem with having the option, for me it's easier to hack an Iso and inject Roms rather than hack VC N64 wad files to inject Roms, also you don't need to worry about EmuNAND as you can run the game normally as a regular GC disc, if you're interested I could hook you up!

Anyway just tested Sonic Gems Collection with r2.51 and I can confirm Sonic CD doesn't load at all now, black screen, I had memory card disabled to make sure and same result, clean 1:1 rip (I use with Devolution) I also tested Namco Museum and Midway Arcade Treasures 2, same exact results as previous builds, I hope this gets fixed soon!

Reactions: _47iscool

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about Nintendont but I only use FST format with one Dios Mios game, Phantasy Star Online, because it only works as FST!

It's fun to mess around and I don't see the problem with having the option, for me it's easier to hack an Iso and inject Roms rather than hack VC N64 wad files to inject Roms, also you don't need to worry about EmuNAND as you can run the game normally as a regular GC disc, if you're interested I could hook you up!

Anyway just tested Sonic Gems Collection with r2.51 and I can confirm Sonic CD doesn't load at all now, black screen, I had memory card disabled to make sure and same result, clean 1:1 rip (I use with Devolution) I also tested Namco Museum and Midway Arcade Treasures 2, same exact results as previous builds, I hope this gets fixed soon!

On Midway Arcade Treasures 3, Hydro Thunder can work and maybe others. You have to rebuild the ISO with only HT's files and replace the main.dol with HT's and rename it. It works flawless by the way.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me if this adapter works with third party gamecube controllers?http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Joy-Box-PS2-XBOX-Adapter/dp/B000RLWF7I

We don't know unless someone tries. Any other controller besides the official Nintendo brand one may result in problems due to code that Nintendont has to specifically deal with some problems the adapter had in the past.

Edit: I can tell you right now that it does NOT work with the Wavebird controller if that's one you want to try.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Audiostreaming is reality!!! Who can explain how nintendont can read the audiostream data? I remember lot of old chatting about this feature. And i remember dev say : like impossible do it on iso loader (dm , swiss).
Its a copy of devo code? Or work in another way?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Audiostreaming is reality!!! Who can explain how nintendont can read the audiostream data? I remember lot of old chatting about this feature. And i remember dev say : like impossible do it on iso loader (dm , swiss).
Its a copy of devo code? Or work in another way?
its not a copy of the devo code at all,fix made the code himself and took him over a week of codding,since devo is not open source no one knows how devo even reads audiostreaming to begin with.

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loader ver. 2.151 wii
firmware 58.24.32

can't get the 480p mode working on games that are listed compatibl 480p..like resident evil rebirt and re2, luigi's mansion, all EUR version, why? instead RE0 and RE3 work in 480p..

i tried forcing in ntsc or pal60 or auto mode but no luck, in standard mode they all work, so the iso are fine.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Nintendont_Compatibility_List#P

please somebody that have tested this games in 480p? i NEED 480p mode please :( in compatibilty thread they are all marked green in 480p mode..i can't get these to work!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
for 480p to work you need to set the game to 60hz mode if its PAL, I did not add 576p yet for PAL50.
Anyways, "controller_ps2.ini" and "controller_Genreic_USB_Gamepad_PID=0079_VID=0006.ini" now have rumble, if you want your usb controller to rumble as well you need:
a brain
a windows pc
a driver for your usb controller
a program to test rumble
if you have all that, pm me and I can explain how to do it.

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
for 480p to work you need to set the game to 60hz mode if its PAL, I did not add 576p yet for PAL50.
Anyways, "controller_ps2.ini" and "controller_Genreic_USB_Gamepad_PID=0079_VID=0006.ini" now have rumble, if you want your usb controller to rumble as well you need:
a brain
a windows pc
a driver for your usb controller
a program to test rumble
if you have all that, pm me and I can explain how to do it.

Fuck, I don't have the brain required.

Now serious, If I set a PAL game to 60hz and I active the progressive mode, my TV shows "invalid format" and obviously I can play NTSC games at 480p...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel