Hacking Nintendont

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
NTSC, Full size 1.35GB, individual save grabbed from my real memory card, size was 2.00MB and on nintendont I have it set to 251 multi off. I enabled disc drive led but i'd doubt that would cause corruption

Disable the LED option, you never know when another setting might be an issue with something else.
One example is what happened to sonictopfan, he was having an issue with the discs not swapping properly, and we found out that the issue was because he was using a Multi-save.

Try it without the LED option, because I have played PP before and have never got any problem with the save being corrupted.
Same as you, NTSC, full and only with MC enabled.

iwantpizza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Wow so much progress since last time I was here.
2) Eternal Darkness crashes right after you acquire the "Tome of Eternal Darkness" with Anthony and enter the menu for the spell tutorial.
3) Can anyone check? Here's the save file: Edit: http://tinyurl.com/ofo442y
Wii/USB HDD/Wavebird/1:1/MemBlock 251/

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Trying to play Mario 64 (Nintendo 64) with Nintendont (Gamecube) on my (Wii) using a DS3 (Playstation3) controller :)
the save file is created however the progress is not saved
whenever I exit the game and load it again i have to start from scratch!
anyone had a similar experience or has a working solution?

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2) Eternal Darkness crashes right after you acquire the "Tome of Eternal Darkness" with Anthony and enter the menu for the spell tutorial.
3) Can anyone check? Here's the save file: http://stashbox.org/manage_file/1580537/GEDE.raw
your link doesn't work. redirects to index saying we don't have permission to manage the file.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am looking for someone that is using controller_ps2.ini, has 2 ps2 controllers and can run some tests for me.
If thats you pm me your email.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
3) Can anyone check? Here's the save file: Edit: http://tinyurl.com/ofo442y
Sorry but something must be wrong on your side, I just 100% Eternal Darkness with no issues.

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm having trouble with the logitech F310 controller in super mario sunshine, I can't seem to spray water with the R button! Is it my controller? I can't progress at all! D:

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey, I'm having trouble with the logitech F310 controller in super mario sunshine, I can't seem to spray water with the R button! Is it my controller? I can't progress at all! D:

Download HIDTest, copy your controller.ini to the sd (if that's where your apps folder is); and then load HIDTest to check if your R button is being detected when pressed. if it doesn't change to 1, it might be badly configured.. it should also show which offset and value change when you press it, so you can compare with your ini and fix it if needed.

What are you mining with this? Is this relates to the multiple hid controller??

He did mention using two controllers, so it must be either that or tests for a certain kind of adapter. I'd guess that for Multi-HID it would make more sense to ask people with usb HUBs and more than one usb controller instead of a ps2 controller.

It'd be cool to find a way to use hubs to connect more than one controller in the same port (specially for the wii family edition), but i'm not sure if that's easier than getting bluetooth to work, or if it's possible at all.

JR_44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disable the LED option, you never know when another setting might be an issue with something else.
One example is what happened to sonictopfan, he was having an issue with the discs not swapping properly, and we found out that the issue was because he was using a Multi-save.

Try it without the LED option, because I have played PP before and have never got any problem with the save being corrupted.
Same as you, NTSC, full and only with MC enabled.

I switched flash drives just to be safe and also disabled the disc led. So far so good

Reactions: ShadowOne333

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow resets the game when you load a new game. WTF? 2.149, USB, cannot start game after creating new save.

Created new save profile, selected new game, bam, back to the title screen. Whoever labeled it as "playable" never loaded the game into the actual levels it seems. To reproduce the error, start game, make new profile, select "new game" after making profile. After that, the game reboots back to the menu.

I should also note the menu is super laggy yes, on a regular Wii.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
One more game to the 100% list on Nintendont.
Just went through Star Fox Adventures 100%.

Two issues are most notable:
1) The subtitles do not appear along with the audio, sometimes the subtitles appear during the next cutscene, overlapping sometimes.
2) Audio is sometimes delayed by two or three seconds. They play eventually.

Out of that, no more issues.

As for my next 100% game... I wanted to do Sonic Gems but Sonic CD doesn't work yet :/
I think I'll go for Paper Mario then.

Reactions: pokeparadox

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1) The subtitles do not appear along with the audio, sometimes the subtitles appear during the next cutscene, overlapping sometimes.

As for my next 100% game... I wanted to do Sonic Gems but Sonic CD doesn't work yet :/

Paper Mario for sure. Would like to know if it freezes anywhere

I once went for a chapter 1; 10 HP; Pit of 100 Trials. Floor 90 was the furthest I ever got. Oh the memories

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Could you test Pandora Tomorrow? The game is listed as "compatible" but I think it's a mistake. Why? Simple. One, the menu in the game makes you press the d-pad hard as it seems laggy. Two, when you start a new game, it shows a black screen, then the game itself resets, you can't enter any of the levels, therefore, the game being in a working state is dubious.

antnj81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey I know that someone the beginning of this thread asked why Nintendont doesn't run with classic controllers... I didn't feel like sifting through 633 pages, but is it capable of utilizing wiimote or CC?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1