Hacking Nintendont

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Judging from the list of working games, does this mean Sonic Mega Collection has fixed audio now? :blink: Because before, the in-game emulated sound was missing.
-Page 529
Cool, v1.129 somehow fixed the Genesis audio again in Sonic Mega Collection; Gems Coll is still the same however, and SADX still has working Game Gear audio as well. Perhaps whatever was done in this version could be used to help fix Gems?

"-fixed a bug in ARStartDMA which used the wrong memory address base, that should fix some games like tony hawk pro skate"

This is probably what fixed it since the other changes were game ID specific.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
May I donate a bunch of GC memory cards to the project coders, so that they can make saving to memcard possible and destroy them if needed?

...and if I may, how many memcards do you think it would take/get destroyed to achieve this?
No disrespect but that's one of the funniest questions I've heard. Honestly don't expect real memory card support for a long time, if at all, as there is a list of things that take precedence prior to real MC support. Your best bet is just to transfer your saves in the format Nintendont supports. There are instructions on how it's done in the first post.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Prevent disc reads beyond the end of the buffer.
I'm getting random freezes at opening/most videos that were not present in v1.131, I can't verify this with r132 and r133 yet because of the dl not working.
I'm assuming that a disc reading change must have caused it. Also, the power button doesn't work when frozen.

Games tested so far:
Sonic Heroes - Opening movie freezes.
Sonic Riders - Opening movie freezes.

CM_Skunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New to here.

I just installed nintendont on vwii and I keep getting stuck on the Checking FS freeze.

Is my HDD not compatible? Is there a HDD compatibility list ( I looked couldnt find one )?

What steps can I take to get past this?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
New to here.

I just installed nintendont on vwii and I keep getting stuck on the Checking FS freeze.

Is my HDD not compatible? Is there a HDD compatibility list ( I looked couldnt find one )?

What steps can I take to get past this?
hdd plugged to the wrong usb door?

CM_Skunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a guess. Is it formated to Fat 32? with high cluster size?

its formatted to fat 32... not sure about the cluster size its my girls hdd so. Mine is a 500 gig WD My Book set to NTFC. I would format that but i got about 100 of my wii games on it. And Ive been looking to add a fat 32 partition but everything that i see requires me to format the whole drive before i set 2 partitions.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its formatted to fat 32... not sure about the cluster size its my girls hdd so. Mine is a 500 gig WD My Book set to NTFC. I would format that but i got about 100 of my wii games on it. And Ive been looking to add a fat 32 partition but everything that i see requires me to format the whole drive before i set 2 partitions.
re-partitioning should not require a formatting of the drive. I don't know what free Windows partitioning software is out there these days, but you can always use a linux Live CD that comes with GPartEd on it which will be able to do the repartitioning without formatting the current partition.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Or you can just transfer the games to the pc and format it as fat32. You don't need an ntfs partition if all you'll have will be wii and gc games

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay does USB Loader gx read off fat 32 i had it set to IOS 558
FAT32 is the preferred filesystem for most things. One thing to look out for, though, is that it has a maximum file size of 4 GB, so any of your .wbfs files that are larger than that can't simply be copied over. The utility that creates .wbfs files from a disc or image, though, will split it into smaller files if it is doing so for a FAT partition.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just a notice for people that can't download the latest nintendont, Google is aware of this, i have seen issues about ths that are accepted by them.
So don't panic, it will be fixed.

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I can say to you that the last revision (1.135) Is very unstable. When you play 5-10 minutes, the games crashes. I tested Zelda WW, F-zero GX, Ikaruga, ToS, and happens in all the games. Well, Now i'm using 1.131 and i can play very well.

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can say to you that the last revision (1.135) Is very unstable. When you play 5-10 minutes, the games crashes. I tested Zelda WW, F-zero GX, Ikaruga, ToS, and happens in all the games. Well, Now i'm using 1.131 and i can play very well.
I'm using r135 with the Thrustmaster Dual Analog 4 patch and it works fine. No crashes so far.

Reactions: _47iscool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1