Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL That was the best thing I heard all day :lol:

Cyan

Can you add this stuff to the front post for me?

Add "Mayflash classic controller to GameCube controller adapter [W007]" under working bluetooth devices. Or maybe it can be in the notes for bluetooth? It actually plugs into the bottom of the Wii Remote.

Add Wii remote+Nunchuck under not working controllers. Fix94 said he has no interest in adding support for this.

Add this under the "I have an error" area. It's a very common problem

• Nintendont always freezes on checking fs:
Make sure your Hard Drive is formatted fat32 and plugged into the correct USB port. The bottom port on the Wii and the Top port on the Wii U.

Also are you going to leave the Wii U pro controller under the Not working HID controllers? I don't think it needs to be there anymore since it will just be connected with bluetooth by anyone who wants to use it.

Reactions: Cyan

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do any of the blutooth mods you do make any changes to the dpad/analog stick? I have a issue with the wii hori fight stick.

View attachment 10291

All the button inputs work fine but when used for menus and actually playing games the down input is always being pressed eventhough i do not press anything. menus scroll down in a loop and characters stay in a crouching position.

View attachment 10292

Sorry but I haven't modified Analog sticks at all, I only change the main four buttons A, B, X, Y and soon the triggers too, but I do not intend to modify the analog sticks code at all.
Besides, I do not have that pad to test any changes.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol XD I have been looking at the wrong place ! Thank you for clarifiying this out :)
I found it in menu.h "#define MAX_GAMES 250" Hahaha I feel stupid to no having looked here ! Now I know what I can edit if it happens I have more than 250 games lol
Keep in mind it had been reported that we are not getting 250 games now but running out of memory and crashing first. So changing that number may not increase the limit. If it does increase it you may find the limit getting smaller as new features are added.

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Keep in mind it had been reported that we are not getting 250 games now but running out of memory and crashing first. So changing that number may not increase the limit. If it does increase it you may find the limit getting smaller as new features are added.

Oh okay. Well I don't think I will even try this. Anyway I don't have 250 games. People who do might remove some games beyond the limit then.

starerik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any suggestions or comments about this?
I dont know if it should be better having the button combo the other way around, making ZR&ZL normally as mid-press and L+(ZR&ZL) being the Full press.
What do you guys think is the best layout for this?

I have thought of both myself, but I'm not sure yet. Maybe do 2 versions and let people choose. Or do you know how to add a toggle to the app settings?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have thought of both myself, but I'm not sure yet. Maybe do 2 versions and let people choose. Or do you know how to add a toggle to the app settings?

I don't have any way to toggle anything in the Menu, this is all Hard-coded into the app.
I am still making tests of my modifications with the original L+(ZR&ZL) = Mid analog press.

I will posts results when I get some good response out of the mod XD

EDIT: I already got some good results.
Pressing L+ZR in Sunshine makes the water last longer as if you were pressing halfway through the triggers, although when I run and try to run and water, Mario still stops to shoot water.
At least I get a mid-analog response now, I will try to move around a part of the code to see if that fixes why Mario stops even if I press L.

Reactions: VinsCool

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
just some thoughts on what I want to do:
-make pressing "L" on a classic controller pro/wiiu pro controller a middle pressed state for ZL/ZR
-switching between the 2 main a/b/x/y button layouts with the "-" button on the controller
-switching between wiimote rumble on/off with the "-" button on the wiimote

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
just some thoughts on what I want to do:
-make pressing "L" on a classic controller pro/wiiu pro controller a middle pressed state for ZL/ZR
-switching between the 2 main a/b/x/y button layouts with the "-" button on the controller
-switching between wiimote rumble on/off with the "-" button on the wiimote

That's exactly what I'm working on. XD
FIX94, I already made some code to get a mid-press response but I still have Mario stopping to shoot the water, even when the water shot out of FLUDD is the equivalent to a 0x90 press with the Analog Stick.
This is the part of the code I have so far:

Code:
if(BTPad[chan].used == C_CC)
        {
            Pad[chan].triggerLeft = BTPad[chan].triggerL;
            if(BTPad[chan].button & 0x2000)
                button |= PAD_TRIGGER_L;

Pad[chan].triggerRight = BTPad[chan].triggerR;
            if(BTPad[chan].button & 0x0200)
                button |= PAD_TRIGGER_R;

if(BTPad[chan].button & 0x0004)
                button |= PAD_TRIGGER_Z;
        }
        else
        {
            if(BTPad[chan].button & 0x2000)
            {
                if((BTPad[chan].button & 0x2000) && (BTPad[chan].button & 0x0080))
                {
                    button |= PAD_TRIGGER_L;
                    Pad[chan].triggerLeft = 0x90;
                }
                else
                    Pad[chan].triggerLeft = 0;

if((BTPad[chan].button & 0x2000) && (BTPad[chan].button & 0x0004))
                {
                    button |= PAD_TRIGGER_R;
                    Pad[chan].triggerRight = 0x90;
                }
                else
                    Pad[chan].triggerRight = 0;
            }
            else
            {
                if(BTPad[chan].button & 0x0080)
                {
                    button |= PAD_TRIGGER_L;
                    Pad[chan].triggerLeft = 0xFF;
                }
                else
                    Pad[chan].triggerLeft = 0;

if(BTPad[chan].button & 0x0004)
                {
                    button |= PAD_TRIGGER_R;
                    Pad[chan].triggerRight = 0xFF;
                }
                else
                    Pad[chan].triggerRight = 0; 
            }

if(BTPad[chan].button & 0x0200)
                button |= PAD_TRIGGER_Z;
        }

My first thought was to make a nested IF.
If I still get the "Mario stops to shoot water" response even when he shoots less water than when fully pressed, I might change to a NOT statement to the Full press code instead of nested Ifs.

I apologize if this code seems lazy at best, but it's what I can do with the programming knowledge I currently have and my almost 3 years of non-programming dust. XD

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any way to toggle anything in the Menu, this is all Hard-coded into the app.
I am still making tests of my modifications with the original L+(ZR&ZL) = Mid analog press.

I will posts results when I get some good response out of the mod XD

EDIT: I already got some good results.
Pressing L+ZR in Sunshine makes the water last longer as if you were pressing halfway through the triggers, although when I run and try to run and water, Mario still stops to shoot water.
At least I get a mid-analog response now, I will try to move around a part of the code to see if that fixes why Mario stops even if I press L.

Well this sounds promising! I've held off on playing Sunshine with bluetooth in wait of a fix like this, I can't wait!!

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello to all that were having trouble with the analog stick on a wii u pro controller (maybe this even works on other similar controllers with analog sticks, who knows), there suppost to be a solution for this, don't ask me if it works because i don't have a wii u pro controller or even a wii u, i just thought of sharing this..
Also i don't know if it even works on a wii.

A few people reported that the analog stick hangs to the left or the right.
Normally, if you don't touch the controller while starting the console or a game it should be correct, but in some cases you needed a recalibration, here are the steps to execute the calibration:

The neutral position of the control sticks can be incorrectly set if you move them during the following actions:

Turning the console on

Launching software

Quitting software and returning to the Wii U Menu

1. Allow the control sticks to return to a neutral untouched position.

2. Simultaneously hold down the A Button, B Button, + Button, and – Button for at least 3 seconds.

I hope this wil help for some people.

EDIT: this piece of info is also found in the wii u manual btw.

infidelity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way for Wiiflow to remember that you turned on Memory Card Emulation within Nintendont???

Cause every time I boot a game from Wiiflow, it keeps saying there is no memory card inserted.

But, if I launch Nintendont from HBC, then Memory Card Emulation is still set and is fine.....

starerik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After some thinking it might be best if ZL and ZR alone should be the mid-state and accompanied by L should be a full press. But just to confirm, in games that don't have 2 states of the triggers they still register mid-press as a full press right? I remember the shield being activated in Melee even though I didn't fully press it. It seems easier in Sunshine when you are constantly running around and spraying to be just holding one button down and when you need to stand still (which is more rarely than moving) you have 2.

But if Fix wants to give this a shot, a toggle might be possible?

Reactions: KongsNutz

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
After some thinking it might be best if ZL and ZR alone should be the mid-state and accompanied by L should be a full press. But just to confirm, in games that don't have 2 states of the triggers they still register mid-press as a full press right? I remember the shield being activated in Melee even though I didn't fully press it. It seems easier in Sunshine when you are constantly running around and spraying to be just holding one button down and when you need to stand still (which is more rarely than moving) you have 2.

But if Fix wants to give this a shot, a toggle might be possible?

For Melee some mid-presses do activate the shield, although I am not sure about other games.

I will leave it as I intended originally.
Once I get the "Analogital" thing working I might try switching buttons to see the response and how comfortable they feel to the hand.

I am still struggling with making mid-analog press working as it should with Mario Sunshine.
The water flow is responding as it should, but Mario is STILL stopping to shoot the water, and he should continue running.

infidelity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still get horrible analog pulling to the left, very noticeable in Super Monkey Ball, making it very difficult to make hair pin turns on those thin passageways. I tried doing what the person in at the top of this page suggested, but it did nothing. I have 2 WiiU Pro controllers, and one is right out of the box from today. This is specificly due to how the sensitivity is setup within Nintendont, cause it wasn't this bad in the previous version. If anyone has the previous version, run Super Monkey Ball and you will see the difference. I still hope this can get resolved. :-)

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all that were having trouble with the analog stick on a wii u pro controller (maybe this even works on other similar controllers with analog sticks, who knows), there suppost to be a solution for this, don't ask me if it works because i don't have a wii u pro controller or even a wii u, i just thought of sharing this..
Also i don't know if it even works on a wii.

A few people reported that the analog stick hangs to the left or the right.
Normally, if you don't touch the controller while starting the console or a game it should be correct, but in some cases you needed a recalibration, here are the steps to execute the calibration:

The neutral position of the control sticks can be incorrectly set if you move them during the following actions:

Turning the console on

Launching software

Quitting software and returning to the Wii U Menu

1. Allow the control sticks to return to a neutral untouched position.

2. Simultaneously hold down the A Button, B Button, + Button, and – Button for at least 3 seconds.

I hope this wil help for some people.

EDIT: this piece of info is also found in the wii u manual btw.

Just gotta say, I've been using a Wii U pro controller with Nintendont, and I haven't had any issues with the analog stick hanging one way or anything like that. Is this something that happens to everyone, or have only a few people had this issue?

infidelity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried super monkey ball? when the monkey lands, he is not supposed to move at all, but the previous build of Nintendont, he slightly goes to the left with my WiiU Pro Controller. But with this new build of Nintendont, the monkey ball sharply turns to the left when I leave my controller alone.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oh I also didnt mention yet that I want the wiiu pro controller middle to be set on sync so every controller gets its individual middle instead of me just hardcoding in a value which works fine with my controller.

Reactions: MassiveRican

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye