Hacking Nintendont

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It's not the controller.ini, because the game wouldn't even boot if the .ini file is missing.
Chances are either he forgot to enable HID, or the controller.ini is not properly configured.

Please, check the HID is enabled in Settings and if that's not the issue then check the controller.ini in your computer and make sure the Sticks are correctly configured.

If hid is disabled in the settings in a wii, would it still not boot? Anyways, maybe you're right and it's just misconfigured.

Guito Mendz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not the controller.ini, because the game wouldn't even boot if the .ini file is missing.
Chances are either he forgot to enable HID, or the controller.ini is not properly configured.

Please, check the HID is enabled in Settings and if that's not the issue then check the controller.ini in your computer and make sure the Sticks are correctly configured.

It seems to work well with my SD card, do you know why it wouldnt work with my thumb drive?
*I meant to say that i have a thumb drive not an hdd, sorry.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It seems to work well with my SD card, do you know why it wouldnt work with my thumb drive?

It might be due to the way it's formatted, try a different cluster size; if that doesn't work then it could be a problem when writing to it, kinda weird that it only happens with that game. You can always use the sd for that one and keep using the thumb drive for the others

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
One week, no revisions. We shall to wait for wii-remote support by FIX :P

Leaving aside the fact that you shouldn't care about how often the revisions come out (because it's annoying, even if you use smileys, specially for devs), You won't get wii-remote support anytime soon, much less after only one week. Didn't you read crediar's post?

Just btw BT support doesn't mean that the Wiimote automatically works.
The Wiimote requires its own lib to be ported as well.

Porting and implementing those two libs will take a HUGE amount of work so you shouldn't expect to see it working for months.

Plstic

Guru Meditation Error
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One week, no revisions. We shall to wait for wii-remote support by FIX :P
Leaving aside the fact that you shouldn't care about how often the revisions come out (because it's annoying, even if you use smileys, specially for devs), You won't get wii-remote support anytime soon, much less after only one week. Didn't you read crediar's post?
I agree, It's pretty annoying seeing Juan post the same thing over and over again.

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, and I think that's why some apps or emulators doesn't work with newer wii-remotes... not soon, but someday. No, I didn't read crediar's post, cos i'm not here everyday.. don't be seriously.

Edit: You're simply getting annoyed "easily" by posts that doesn't understood not only by me, by some users too.

Tredarnos

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi there! I'm having a problem. My D-Pad is always pressing UP when I check it with de HIDtest and that cause delay when I try use other buttons.

Code:
[Dual Shock]
VID=054C
PID=0268
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
DigitalLR=1
Power=2,40
A=2,02
B=2,04
X=2,01
Y=2,08
Z=2,80
L=2,10
R=2,20
S=3,02
Left=1,04
Down=1,06
Right=1,02
Up=1,00
RightUp=5,01
DownRight=5,03
DownLeft=5,05
UpLeft=5,07
StickX=6
StickY=7
CStickX=8
CStickY=9
LAnalog=10
RAnalog=11

The rest of the buttons works fine.
I also tried with DPAD = 0 without diagonals.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yea, and I think that's why some apps or emulators doesn't work with newer wii-remotes... not soon, but someday. No, I didn't read crediar's post, cos i'm not here everyday.. don't be seriously.

It's not a matter of being here everyday, but reading the posts that were posted after the last time you were; if there are 5 new pages, i read the 5 instead of posting just because i'm bored. And of course i will be "serious" about it (if that's what you meant) because your posts ARE annoying most of the time.

Also, unless there's some difference with the WiiU, most apps or emulators don't work with newer wiimotes just because they need to be compiled with the latest libogc; and as mostly aren't supported anymore (because they're old) there isn't a version with such lib, some are easy to compile on your own, others were unofficially updated to work with them and others just won't be updated. But that's only using the wiimote within the homebrew (which nintendont already does); what you want is to keep the wiimote connected while running a game and on top of that translate the wiimote buttons as GC buttons, which it's not the same and even much more difficult.

You already have a working nintendont, there's no need to concern yourself EVEN if they get inactive. It's not like you won't be able to use it anymore.

Edit: You're simply getting annoyed "easily" by posts that doesn't understood not only by me, by some users too.

You're right, I'm easily annoyed by useless posts with broken english, because aside from being useless, they're hard to understand; I'm glad you admit that yourself (even though it surprises me that even you can't understand your posts).

----

Edit: Tredarnos A screenshot of your hidtest would be helpful, as the only two reasons that could cause your problem are that the controller itself is damaged, or that you haven't configured your DPAD correctly.

Reactions: JnL_SSBM

Tredarnos

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
faku1810 here... Up is always 1, the rest works fine (A, B, sticks, Z, etc.)

zrez7ia8crzzw6dfg.jpg

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Copy the controller.ini to the HDD as well.
I have the controller.ini in both the SD and the HDD just in case.
Try it out and see if that works.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i see... i think that's pretty strange that nintendont svn are inactive or no revisions everyday than seeing diary change commits... that's it.

Then please stop bringing it up and try to be patient like the rest of us, it'll be done when it's done. There's no need to necessitate a explanation why something hasn't been done for X amount of time. It's not strange at all, it's normal in the development of apps to see periods of time like this, so please, refrain from asking frequently.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
faku1810 here... Up is always 1, the rest works fine (A, B, sticks, Z, etc.)

You should try using HIDtest 6 since that allows you to see the raw values at the same time, to see what value is in the second pair (since you seem to have the dpad in that one), if it's 00 all the time, then that's the reason you get the "up" pressed, but that shouldn't be the case, so if it is, then you picked the wrong pair for the dpad. Remember that they're counted from 0 to 7.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hmmm, please explain that cache.txt thing, no, I'm using an SD, Kingston 8GB.

It's a file where you can list files from the iso to be loaded in advance, it can give problems when you try to load a lot of things since it can overload the wii's memory. If you're not using one then it probably isn't your problem. That's why I suggested that you try a different sd or even a thumbdrive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo