XP
Country
Reactions: bm123456

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MK GP 1 and 2 card saves don't work for me. after a race the game freezes. on gp 2 it freezes on the mario coins collected screen. I can't even select if want to continue or not. a gp1 and gp2 bin files are created in my saves folder on HDD but they are zero bytes in size. i used both nintendont and usb loader gx to play and got the same results. I have the latest usb loader GX and nintendont r292.

Is my HDD not compatible or fast enough? maybe i have a bad dump of both games? or am i missing something? they play fine if i don't use card saves.

MGS4474

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Ok, will check it out as soon as Wii U finish downloads Game & Wario :lol:

found something odd didnt come to mind till now Dolphin loads the Debug menu but Nintendont does not But nintendont loads progressive screen asking to turn on or off but you cant change it, that aside Dolphin does not. So both seem to have different Startup, did you manage to toy with it yet.

77Urmel77

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
MGS4474 wrote:
Hi i have Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes Prototype AKA Debug version when i load it on Dolphin the full debug menu show, but when loading it on Nintendont it does not seem to work the game loads but no debug menus. Any idears?? i have tried using an original Bios still not working.

As a side not Id love to see a Boot to Bios option added to Nintendont seems odd but nice.

This is from the website you linked to:

The debug build plays wonderfully either on Dolphin or on a real Gamecube/Wii (a second pad is required to enable the debug features on real hardware)

Have you tried a second pad?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
found something odd didnt come to mind till now Dolphin loads the Debug menu but Nintendont does not But nintendont loads progressive screen asking to turn on or off but you cant change it, that aside Dolphin does not. So both seem to have different Startup, did you manage to toy with it yet.

I'm sorry I though it was -Special Disc- version, the one I have has this ID PGSJ01 (japanese)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
MK GP 1 and 2 card saves don't work for me. after a race the game freezes. on gp 2 it freezes on the mario coins collected screen. I can't even select if want to continue or not. a gp1 and gp2 bin files are created in my saves folder on HDD but they are zero bytes in size. i used both nintendont and usb loader gx to play and got the same results. I have the latest usb loader GX and nintendont r292.

Is my HDD not compatible or fast enough? maybe i have a bad dump of both games? or am i missing something? they play fine if i don't use card saves.
sup fledge! long time no see man.
try deleting those save files gp1.bin and gp2.bin and disable mc emulation

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This version, I dont know how well it runs, it will require some testing:
-activated CARD support in f-zero ax, please note that on saving and loading the screen will be frozen until its finished but you can hear on the audio the game still runs
-slighly slimmed down the triforce game data being constantly sent to nintendont to make it more smooth
-added a "Free Play" patch to SegaBoot so started triforce games will now use that

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the reply but it didnt fix it. im thinking the card save bin isnt even supposed to be written to the HDD unless you select no on continue. and i dont even get to that question. but with card save off i can keep playing. more bad luck on my part i guess. by the way i have old wii with gc controllers if that makes any difference. and apps are all on SD while games are on USB HDD. thanks again for trying to help

GarrisLee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to report that I am not having any more freezing problems in Mario baseball thank you Pedro. plus I would also like to ask how do I use cheats.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
thanks for the reply but it didnt fix it. im thinking the card save bin isnt even supposed to be written to the HDD unless you select no on continue. and i dont even get to that question. but with card save off i can keep playing. more bad luck on my part i guess. by the way i have old wii with gc controllers if that makes any difference. and apps are all on SD while games are on USB HDD. thanks again for trying to help
it might be the case of you using two devices with diferent ways why dont you get ride of the sd card and just put app on usb and try usb only?

I would like to report that I am not having any more freezing problems in Mario baseball thank you Pedro. plus I would also like to ask how do I use cheats.

no problem wait for an offcial rev to move the exceptiion now.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I seem to have fixed it. i hooked my HDD to my pc and checked for errors but none were found and then in the save folder was a GGPE.raw file so i deleted it and followed what you said about deleting the bin file and turned off mcemu. I tried Fix94's save for GP2 and it worked fine. then I tried GP 1 and made my own save and all works fine. also i noticed both games save when you win a prize for 1st place and on new rankings. So anyway not sure but im thinking the problem was mcemu on and the raw file it made - i guess. thanks again for your help

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hey I seem to have fixed it. i hooked my HDD to my pc and checked for errors but none were found and then in the save folder was a GGPE.raw file so i deleted it and followed what you said about deleting the bin file and turned off mcemu. I tried Fix94's save for GP2 and it worked fine. then I tried GP 1 and made my own save and all works fine. also i noticed both games save when you win a prize for 1st place and on new rankings. So anyway not sure but im thinking the problem was mcemu on and the raw file it made - i guess. thanks again for your help
that's why I disabled mc emulation for triforce in my theme mod

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So I WAS right about MCEmu=On breaking saving on Triforce games... Ok, good to know!
that's why I disabled mc emulation for triforce in my theme mod
Right, I tested that and I've been meaning to report back: it works, but it is essential that one deletes the previous save files, otherwise the game will lock up whenever it tries to write to the .bin file

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So I WAS right about MCEmu=On breaking saving on Triforce games... Ok, good to know!
lol i have mcemu on when i play triforce games including the mkgp raw save there and doesnt do anything bad lol the file is just there so is the bin and the saving works wonders i never take mc emu off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto