Hacking Nintendont

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi guys!
I'm having trouble launching Starfox Assault.
I have a PAL Wii and I'm using a PAL game.
My video cable is component (I guess it is called that way, it's the connection that uses 6 different cables).
So, I tried launching with default video settings and force PAL 480 p.
Everytime I launch the game I get a black screen and my TV sends a "no signal" warning.
What am I doing wrong?
Sorry my bad english.

Thank you

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi guys!
I'm having trouble launching Starfox Assault.
I have a PAL Wii and I'm using a PAL game.
My video cable is component (I guess it is called that way, it's the connection that uses 6 different cables).
So, I tried launching with default video settings and force PAL 480 p.
Everytime I launch the game I get a black screen and my TV sends a "no signal" warning.
What am I doing wrong?
Sorry my bad english.

Thank you
dont force 480p? seems your trying to force 480p on a 50hz game you cant do that if it works first you need to force pal60 and only then force progressie, but be advised alot of games dont llike being forced at all, if that game is the case just take off forced progressive and should work fine.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine in today. I'm currently copying games over and will see what I see here in a couple of hours.

I wouldn't bother copying more than a few games. Watch it work for you. For me it get's stuck at the "Init...DI" part.

I never did try r228 to see if it worked on that one.

I did have issues with USB 3.0 devices when using HID. This PNY Flash Drive is not 3.0, it's only USB 2.0.

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't bother copying more than a few games. Watch it work for you. For me it get's stuck at the "Init...DI" part.

I never did try r228 to see if it worked on that one.

I did have issues with USB 3.0 devices when using HID. This PNY Flash Drive is not 3.0, it's only USB 2.0.

It hung...which makes me happy. Thank you!

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its an interesting thing. I can confirm it works with older versions, not that I particularly care about that.

The really funny part is FIX94 can't find where he screwed up as he said he copy and pasted the new USB code in. The biggest problem is that they don't have access to problematic devices. Maybe the bug existed in the IOS58 code he copied from to begin with.

As a fellow programmer, I know too well the joys of tracking down bugs that can't easily be reproduced.

Reactions: Onion_Knight

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
The really funny part is FIX94 can't find where he screwed up as he said he copy and pasted the new USB code in. The biggest problem is that they don't have access to problematic devices. Maybe the bug existed in the IOS58 code he copied from to begin with.

As a fellow programmer, I know too well the joys of tracking down bugs that can't easily be reproduced.

I don't think so, the loader loads up, no problem. Its probably some async callback function that is scratching its ass waiting for someone to tell it what to do.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get the WiiU pro controller on nintendont Wii's version?

Just sync the Wii U Pro controller to your Wii. The blue lights will blink then immediately shut off signaling that it's synced. While you can't use it in the Wii System Menu, you will be able to play games using it though Nintendont.

Reactions: BTr

BTr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks ccfman
Other question:

How i use the triforce games? Do i have to download some kind of BIOS ? Or just the iso

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe the bug existed in the IOS58 code he copied from to begin with.

Its the same code pretty much as the loader uses to *technically* if the loader detects the device the kernel should too.
Oh and I just finished all 100cc normal and special cups in mario kart gp2 so I think the triforce games are for sure stable now. If anyone is interested in a save which has all 100cc rounds then here you go.

kimotori

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
videos and cutscenes are slow depending on your loading device for instance theres lag on MK:DD if you use an SD card on the intro video and such.

I tried to use a hdd fat32, just run nintentond nintendont, the first video is normal, but after (first) demo, the video is slows

owieri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
videos and cutscenes are slow depending on your loading device for instance theres lag on MK:DD if you use an SD card on the intro video and such.

did you test it yourself? i suppose no
i run game from hdd and for the first time it runs normal but after demo it lags heavily
in some previous versions of nintendont it seemed dependent on when you exit from the demo but now it lags always

Reactions: cvskid and kimotori

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
did you test it yourself? i suppose no
i run game from hdd and for the first time it runs normal but after demo it lags heavily
in some previous versions of nintendont it seemed dependent on when you exit from the demo but now it lags always
what does lag mkdd intro video? i have played that game before and nver got any lag on the intro video or any part of the game tbh ofcourse i played it like 100 revs ago lol

kimotori

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Pardon pedro if I repeat,
I use a Resident Evil (3) Nemesis, idem:
i run game from hdd and for the first time it runs normal but after gameplay demostrative, it lags heavily

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up