Hacking Nintendont

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated again to answer. No, it stops loading at "Initing storage devices..."

Now - downgrade.

Oh, sorry, they changed the status message then!
But yeah, that's a drive issue. You'll need to get a different one or downgrade to r229. I think Onion_Knight was asking for defective drives to test, though...

Edit: yes, it was Onion_Knight. It might be worthwhile to PM him

alzen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is there any way I can help here like providing a log file or something like that? Or it's best for me to wait for the new release?

btw. may you please provide me with URL to 2.229? Cannot find this particular revision...

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to save in ultimate spider man do this delete your ultimate spider man save on the sd/usb now go to nintendont and choose 50 blocks instead of 251 and it will work you need to delete the file first before switching to 59 blocks because ninendont wont delete the 251 or whatever save you have size and for some reason ultimate spider man only likes 59 blocks cards for some random reason.
you dont need to format memory cards at all now, that was fixed alot of revisions ago incase you didnt know.

Yeah, I knew about the format thing being removed, so that was the #1 reason why I was concerned. Thanks for the info! I forgot to check the compatability list. :P

Reactions: pedro702

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks, still... better to play games broken than not play at all :lol: . Still, games I play are mostly supported so I'm not in a rush, but hope it will get fixed in future releases.
Most broken games that were fixed were freezing issues so you cant play them broken lol.

the devs already said to look into this issue they would need one of the hdds or flash drives on their hands so someone needs to send/donate one to them, otherwise they cant fix what they cant reproduce and see the code.

patito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys,

is anyone running nintendont with a rgb mod or a scart cable?

i recently modded my wii to output pal because im doing tests with it on a 15khz arcade monitor,the games run fine,correct colors and resolution,but the menu is not,its redish.

i tough its was because nintendont was still detecting my wii as ntsc so i totally modded it to be pal,system menu,video and all,but i still have the redish nintendont menu.

where is nintendont checking how to output video?

btw,i have the same issues with the gx emulators,redish menu,games correct colors

D

Deleted User

I am considering buying a 128 GB SDXC and launching games from the SDXC card using wii flow instead of my usb hard drive. I'd like to do this as it would be less cables. How big of a performance would I be taking?

TonyM

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
SHADOW HEDGEHOG TEA [GUPP8P] and Ty3 [GIZE52] and Virtua Striker 4 Ver.2006 and
Sonic Mega Collection and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin pal
works

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey guys!

For those that want to get a hold on the Tingle Statues in Wind Waker and are playing on a Wii U or Family Wii, since we can't use the GBA Link cable in those consoles, Ralf from GC-Forever just released a new code that reveals secret treasure chests!

This is the code for the NTSC U version of the game, but PAL codes are also available at GC Forever.

Code:
Reveal Secret Treasure Chests (Hold L+R+A) [Ralf]
0405DEDC 4BFFE4A5
283ED84A 00000160
0405DEDC 38600001
E2000001 80008000

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
another day, more triforce changes:
-removed some menu timers in virtua striker 4
-added a proper widescreen patch to virtua striker 4
-reworked the controls code for the 4 triforce games, now the controls are going properly through the devices they should go through which should overall run really well now
-slightly modified the anti-crash code for gp1 and gp2, now its possible to enter the test menu of them, please note they both have the same problem as vs4 and ax which makes it impossible to exit the test menu for unknown reasons
I think I'm pretty much done with everything triforce related.

strikerdark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!

For those that want to get a hold on the Tingle Statues in Wind Waker and are playing on a Wii U or Family Wii, since we can't use the GBA Link cable in those consoles, Ralf from GC-Forever just released a new code that reveals secret treasure chests!

This is the code for the NTSC U version of the game, but PAL codes are also available at GC Forever.

Code:
Reveal Secret Treasure Chests (Hold L+R+A) [Ralf]
0405DEDC 4BFFE4A5
283ED84A 00000160
0405DEDC 38600001
E2000001 80008000
This would have been super useful last month before I bought wind waker HD lol

mat128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Those widescreen patches are amazing. I played Melee and MKGP2 with them and the games felt way more modern without being restricted to 4:3. Hopefully we'll see more of them if they're not too hard to make.

Thank you for all you've done nintendont developers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again