Hacking Nintendont

gig71

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanx Fix94.
Happy new year to all !

The v 2.266 looks like fixed my problem with luigi mansion pal.
Now everytime I try , it loads fine.

Thanks again.

:toot: happy new year

cashonly

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, i use an oficial RGB cable, do you know why on my PAL Wii, when i launch a game with Nintendont from USB Loader GX, the Nintendont loading screen has a red tint? When i load NTSC wii games and NTSC gamecube games the same red tint apears. I think it has to do with the PAL consoles, that when is in NTSC mode it cannot output RGB signal,

The RGB cables are the equivalent of Component here in Europe, so they are common.

Can Nintendont be force in loading screen to output in PAL sistem and RGB signal?

so, no hope for me? can't force the loading screen (and settings) to PAL?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello, i use an oficial RGB cable, do you know why on my PAL Wii, when i launch a game with Nintendont from USB Loader GX, the Nintendont loading screen has a red tint? When i load NTSC wii games and NTSC gamecube games the same red tint apears. I think it has to do with the PAL consoles, that when is in NTSC mode it cannot output RGB signal,

The RGB cables are the equivalent of Component here in Europe, so they are common.

Can Nintendont be force in loading screen to output in PAL sistem and RGB signal?

- RGB is a Component Signal but limmited to 625/50i for PAL and 525/60i for NTSC
- Component can output analoge (YPbPr) and digital (YCbCr) and thus can output 480i/480p till 1080i and (not officially) 1080p)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Check working bluetooth controllers Cyan already beat you to it.:lol:
I said updated diagrams. Shooter config shows IR as C stick by default, when Z now has to be pressed during configuration.
Yeah, I added informations (I hope that's easy enough to understand, I didn't test it myself yet) and linked to diagrams (which are outdated on first post of mod-thread) and text mapping information which are good.
I just hope the diagrams will be updated to match the new layout, or new one will be made if users prefer to keep the mod-thread alive, and I'll link new pictures in the spoiler)

cashonly

Trophies
XP
Country
- RGB is a Component Signal but limmited to 625/50i for PAL and 525/60i for NTSC
- Component can output analoge (YPbPr) and digital (YCbCr) and thus can output 480i/480p till 1080i and (not officially) 1080p)

ok, do you know how i can remove the red tint?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
ok, do you know how i can remove the red tint?

Not a clue, cause i don't have the problem, i use Component on my Wii.

There are however a few hints i can give:
- Install AnyRegion Changer to change the regio of your Wii to NTSC
- Use Component (If your TV supports it)
- Try a higher quality RGB Scart cable
- Try on another TV to see if it is the same

Good luck i would say :)

Matt Paul

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I have a problem I hope someone can help with. When trying to load from usb on vwii I keep getting error 13. Ive googled and the only help I can seem to find seems to maybe relate to settings on the wii.

Im loading nintendont directly from the homebrew channel, all works ok from sd card but when I try to load a game from the usb slot it gives me error 13... USB is 64gb formatted to fat32.

thanks!

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I added informations (I hope that's easy enough to understand, I didn't test it myself yet) and linked to diagrams (which are outdated on first post of mod-thread) and text mapping information which are good.
I just hope the diagrams will be updated to match the new layout, or new one will be made if users prefer to keep the mod-thread alive, and I'll link new pictures in the spoiler)
What information needs to be updated?
If the only thing is removing IR from the shooter config that was done a week ago. They just forgot to take the old one down. Thats why their are 8 pictures for 7 configs.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't check these pictures validity, only read a post few pages ago that they were wrong, and now Drak0rex saying they are not updated.

I'm trying to use WiiUPadPro on my Wii, but I can't seem to synch/register that pad.
I only need to go to system menu and press synch buttons on both controller+console?
it doesn't register it :(
It blinks and stop blinking (shutdown, no led ON).

I launch nintendont, press any button but the pad led blinks and shutdown too.

edit: it seems to be correctly registered, as I can power ON my wii with that controller, but not power it off.
I'll do more tests.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
oh hey, one, a bit off question here ... but since it can emulate a lot off controllers as GC controls, there's a way to boot wii games (I mean in retail wii, but maybe wiiutoo?) and having them as gamecube(ou classic) controllers, for compatible games of course, like smash brothers, mario kart ?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
edit: it seems to be correctly registered, as I can power ON my wii with that controller, but not power it off.

thats how it should be, I dont know why it wont register in the loader though, maybe you have too many wiimotes registered on the wii and your sync storage is filled up? I remember you can reset the storage by holding down the sync button on the wii if you are in the system menu for 30 seconds or so, that will remove all the synced devices the wii knows so you can resync all of them.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is lag on the wii u adpater fixed. I want to be able to play melee on my wii u without lag and would be willing to donate.

Your going to get the same response every time. If your a competitive melee player then you should be using this on a Wii with Native Controls turned on. Seriously the only people who experience this "lag" is competitive smash players.

Reactions: MassiveRican

Brand Newman

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody. First of all congrats to all the people who made Nintendont possible, and are improving it greatly almost everyday. I have a little problem for which I haven't found the solution in that topic (although I might just have missed it) : I own a PAL wii and used to force games to progressive with DML without problem, but with Nintendont my TV tells me that this resolution is not supported ? No progressive nor PAL60, so I'm usually stuck with 50i. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Sorry if my question can seem stupid, and thank you in advance to anybody who could give me an answer. Cheers and long live to Nintendont and the GC/Wii !

Good evening and happy new year to all. For those who might have encountered the same problem as the one I described a few weeks before (no PAL60 or progressive on a PAL Wii for certain games), I wanted to tell you I found out that, sometimes, leaving the video setting as "disc by default" and putting "progressive patch" as on/active gives better result than forcing PAL60 or MPAL. That's how I managed to get Starfox Adventure work on progressive :-) So far only a few games (Tales of, Baten Kaitos, Eternal Darkness) are still stucked on 50hz or buggy at 60hz and progressive, but that's a big improvement ! Hope it will help somes. Cheers to all !

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I made a 229 mastermod which has both themes and DS3-Sixaxis support
It also has Nunchuck support using my Xmas config (readme included)
http://copy.com/vRN3HgFVyk9u7YuB/Public/nintendont229.rar
This is mainly for users with large HDD failing at init-DI
Most games should work here, good compromise until this issue gets fixed officially
Please test and check if it works as it should since I don't have a non-working drive to test myself
Abz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Scratch n sniff +1