Hacking Nintendont

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mod libogc patched with 3rd party classic controller fix. Used for the wii emulators could this mod be added to help those with 3rd party wii remotes ? Not sure if the latest updates addressed this issue already as I have original remotes only.

flamepanther

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, do you know how i can remove the red tint?
Whatever is causing the issue, if it affects NTSC Wii games, then it is definitely not a problem with Nintendont. Something else in your setup (your television, your cables, your Wii's video encoder, etc.) isn't handling the NTSC color signal properly.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
A little irrelevant but it seems WiiU mod is getting hack (unless it was hacked a while and I didn't know) I won't mention any details since it could be risky to discuss here and I could be wrong, but let's just say WiiU isos been hacked recently, data been ripped, edited, changed, and so on, I hope if Wii U mode gets hacked a Wii U controller support will be added, but don't take my word for it.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little irrelevant but it seems WiiU mod is getting hack (unless it was hacked a while and I didn't know) I won't mention any details since it could be risky to discuss here and I could be wrong, but let's just say WiiU isos been hacked recently, data been ripped, edited, changed, and so on, I hope if Wii U mode gets hacked a Wii U controller support will be added, but don't take my word for it.

Oh? Heh heh heh, glad to hear people working on it more and more.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh? Heh heh heh, glad to hear people working on it more and more.
We're already seeing progress, but this isn't the place to talk about this anyway, I really don't care to "pirate" these games as much as I wanna have a "back up" of my Wii U collection on an external hard drive to be safe and ready to play.

Reactions: the_randomizer

Insane754

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your going to get the same response every time. If your a competitive melee player then you should be using this on a Wii with Native Controls turned on. Seriously the only people who experience this "lag" is competitive smash players.

This is unfortunate as the melee community would greatly benefit from having this functionality. This would save tournament organizes the hassle of carrying around multiple systems, on top of that higher quality broadcasts/playing experience would be amazing. I thought Howard was looking into since it has been confirmed that the problem has to do with how the adapter works. Many individuals including myself would not mind donating to see what can be done to minimize or possibly eliminate this lag. The competitive melee community is very large.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This is unfortunate as the melee community would greatly benefit from having this functionality. This would save tournament organizes the hassle of carrying around multiple systems, on top of that higher quality broadcasts/playing experience would be amazing. I thought Howard was looking into since it has been confirmed that the problem has to do with how the adapter works. Many individuals including myself would not mind donating to see what can be done to minimize or possibly eliminate this lag. The competitive melee community is very large.
i doubt any ssbm community would host tournaments on wiiu makes no sence... i see no reason why.

tournaments are always made using original hardware you dont go off making a tournament on a console that doesnt even support the official game..., so yeah making torunaments on nintendont is ridiculous.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Good evening and happy new year to all. For those who might have encountered the same problem as the one I described a few weeks before (no PAL60 or progressive on a PAL Wii for certain games), I wanted to tell you I found out that, sometimes, leaving the video setting as "disc by default" and putting "progressive patch" as on/active gives better result than forcing PAL60 or MPAL. That's how I managed to get Starfox Adventure work on progressive :-) So far only a few games (Tales of, Baten Kaitos, Eternal Darkness) are still stucked on 50hz or buggy at 60hz and progressive, but that's a big improvement ! Hope it will help somes. Cheers to all !

I'm having the same problem, are you using PAL or NTSC backups? the blackscreen only seems to happen on PAL games when forcing 480p. The "disc by default" is a usb loader gx setting though, it shouldn't have any effect on nitendont, unless it's been added after v2.265.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way I left this with the last people that were asking for reduced lag in meele was for them to run verry specific tests to determine whare the lag was coming from. To date they have not gotten back to me.

Insane754

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having troubles with adding a controller

I have a usb/360 to ps2 adapter

I put the ps2 controller.ini in the main sd folder and made a app folder. when loading the hdtest (renamed boot.dol) I get digitalllr multiin power power all not found and getting list of hid compatible devices. I'm totally lost and don't know what to do. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having troubles with adding a controller

I have a usb/360 to ps2 adapter

I put the ps2 controller.ini in the main sd folder and made a app folder. when loading the hdtest (renamed boot.dol) I get digitalllr multiin power power all not found and getting list of hid compatible devices. I'm totally lost and don't know what to do. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

If pressing buttons doesn't change the values in HIDtest then the controller is not compatible. Do the numbers change when you press buttons?

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does it matter what usb port the controller is plugged in to on the wii u? is a 2 usb y splitter cable needed with the controller?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does it matter what usb port the controller is plugged in to on the wii u? is a 2 usb y splitter cable needed with the controller?

On Nintendont, any port is fine when a controller is plugged in

On HIDtest try the front ports just to be safe.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, happy new year! I have a little question for you, seeing how Nintendont reaches almost 100% compatibility what are the features that you wanna see in the future updates? Please don't think that this is for put pressure to the devs is just curiosity.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for your help. It's a shame HIDtest locks up the console and I have to unplug it to restart the system.

I'm pretty sure that's the only way to exit HIDtest. I might be wrong though.

I never seen or heard of that adapter before. Is this what it looks like? What do the usb cords on it do?

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's a ebay knock off of the xtokki 360 converter

xtokki360-500x500.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I keep hunting for apps and forget half of them are already widgets on my home screen
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    almost everything gets shuved as some taskbar process
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is HD2?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Helldivers 2
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the game has as much bugs ingame as well as in RL
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That games so mixed I hear people praise or say they love it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's both, they love it and hate it just as much
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like we get mixed reviews but that games globally mixed like mj
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    love the gameplay, hate the buggy mess it's also in, much drama and controversy also related due to sony being sony
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the mixed reviews is due to review bombing, because a chunk of regions are excluded/banned from buying it now
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so the players are review bombing as response to sony doubling down on their so-called policy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe the real bugs were the glitches they didn't patch along the way
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    there are instability issues regarding certain hardware setups, but it's a small part
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    game's now what, 3 months out the door
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    live service game for 40 bucks that sold 12 mil copies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ever notice how games that sell millions get hated the worst
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cod and sports games are good examples but people still buy the shit
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it happens quit often if not all the time
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    diablo 4 anyone?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Everyone just doesn't want to be an outcast and say they're decent games why do they make billions if it's so shit
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy nintendo stuff and their games if you just want fun
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still can't name 12 fun current Nintendo games
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i say get a pc and emulate that too

:rofl2:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or in today's age at least a SteamDeck
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Or in today's age at least a SteamDeck