Nintendon't freezes too often when I launch it

DonCaballero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I'm running Tiramisu and using both TeconMoon's Injector and UWUVCI and when I run GameCube games out USB, which works perfectly with everything else, I'm getting a lot of hard crashes that force me to unplug the console's power. This is happening very frequently. I'm using the Nintendon't fork that disables the Gamepad to use the USB GC adapter. What could be causing these frequent crashes? It's the SD card or something else I'm missing?

Reactions: XenoFredo

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm using the Nintendon't fork that disables the Gamepad to use the USB GC adapter
Never heared of that fork and doesn't make much sense cause Nintendont allows to play with the adapter just fine and you can also disable the gamepad.

So the very first thing you should do is trying original Nintendont.

//EDIT: Googled it. That fork is 6 years old while original Nintendont allows to do exactly the same since at least 2 years. So really no need to use 6 years old software.

Last edited by V10lator,

DonCaballero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Never heared of that fork and doesn't make much sense cause Nintendont allows to play with the adapter just fine and you can also disable the gamepad.

So the very first thing you should do is trying original Nintendont.

//EDIT: Googled it. That fork is 6 years old while original Nintendont allows to do exactly the same since at least 2 years. So really no need to use 6 years old software.

Yeah, but to disable the gamepad, I need to use the wiimote and that means picking up an extra controller lol. Is there a way to disable the gamepad and not see the "point the wiimote at the screen" thing?
Post automatically merged:

I'll rephrase my question as to not sound confusing: is there any way to open injected GC games with the gamepad turned on and not have it as the default controller? Because there's a setting in Nintendon't that does that, but injected games don't see it for whatever reason.

Last edited by DonCaballero,

DonCaballero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Teconmoon's injector should have an option for this. "Don't ask for gamepad usage" or something like that.

But that requires a wiimote. I mean, I'm going to do what you're suggesting for sure because hard crashes are terrible, but it would be great if I could do this setup without a wiimote (which is why I'm using an old fork, sadly).

DonCaballero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For what exactly do you need a Wii Mote? For the display selection screen? if so have a look at https://apps.fortheusers.org/wiiu/WiiVCLaunch

Actually it calls for a wiimote to point at the screen like it does when you try to open vWii. Thanks for the plugin, this looks like it fixes my issue, I'll safe it for when I upgrade to Aroma!

Using an up to date Nintendon't fixed my crashing issue thus far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...