Nintendo Power

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by jumpman17, Jan 22, 2008.

Jan 22, 2008

Nintendo Power by jumpman17 at 7:42 PM (658 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. jumpman17
    OP

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    Is the new issue of Nintendo Power out yet? The one with Sonic Chronicles on the cover? And if so, when did you guys receive it? I thought I was overdue for a new issue, but maybe I'm wrong.

2. Deadmon

Member Deadmon A Temper

Canada
    I got mine yesterday, but I live in Canada and all...

3. cruddybuddy

Banned cruddybuddy Group: Banned!

United States
    Got mine today.

4. amptor

Banned amptor Banned

United States
    I got mine last week, I forgot what is on the cover though. Nintendo power subscription was super cheap like $8 for 2 years or something lol. I like having a magazine that has lots and lots of stuff about nintendo ds in it [​IMG]

5. jumpman17
    OP

United States
    Geez, I still haven't gotten it yet. I've only ever not gotten it once before. I called them about it and they said I had to wait so many weeks before they could do anything. So I did and it never came, called them again and they sent me another which then actually came. Wish I could remember how long I had to wait and when the starting day they use is.

6. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    I saw it at a store about a week ago on the rack. I don't subscribe anymore after they sold out to FutureOne. My last 2 issues were from those guys and I don't like the change of tone in the mag. I just get this feeling some of the F1 staff aren't exactly up to being straight since perhaps they could have written elsewhere previously. Shame too as the redesign over the last few years had some solid reviews, good write-ups, and some new nice sections.

7. jumpman17
    OP

United States
    Yeah, it's defiantly got a different tone. But my year subscription isn't up yet, so I don't have a choice yet.

I checked my account online and apparently, when they switched the data over to the Future server, they screwed up my mailing address. I guess their server has less characters for each field, so part of my city name got cut off, and my mailbox number got cut. So maybe that has something to do with it. I e-mailed them to let them know they screwed up my address and to see how I can get my address to fit in their set character fields.