Nintendo Power

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is the new issue of Nintendo Power out yet? The one with Sonic Chronicles on the cover? And if so, when did you guys receive it? I thought I was overdue for a new issue, but maybe I'm wrong.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got mine last week, I forgot what is on the cover though. Nintendo power subscription was super cheap like $8 for 2 years or something lol. I like having a magazine that has lots and lots of stuff about nintendo ds in it
biggrin.gif

jumpman17

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Geez, I still haven't gotten it yet. I've only ever not gotten it once before. I called them about it and they said I had to wait so many weeks before they could do anything. So I did and it never came, called them again and they sent me another which then actually came. Wish I could remember how long I had to wait and when the starting day they use is.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw it at a store about a week ago on the rack. I don't subscribe anymore after they sold out to FutureOne. My last 2 issues were from those guys and I don't like the change of tone in the mag. I just get this feeling some of the F1 staff aren't exactly up to being straight since perhaps they could have written elsewhere previously. Shame too as the redesign over the last few years had some solid reviews, good write-ups, and some new nice sections.

jumpman17

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I saw it at a store about a week ago on the rack. I don't subscribe anymore after they sold out to FutureOne. My last 2 issues were from those guys and I don't like the change of tone in the mag. I just get this feeling some of the F1 staff aren't exactly up to being straight since perhaps they could have written elsewhere previously. Shame too as the redesign over the last few years had some solid reviews, good write-ups, and some new nice sections.

Yeah, it's defiantly got a different tone. But my year subscription isn't up yet, so I don't have a choice yet.

I checked my account online and apparently, when they switched the data over to the Future server, they screwed up my mailing address. I guess their server has less characters for each field, so part of my city name got cut off, and my mailbox number got cut. So maybe that has something to do with it. I e-mailed them to let them know they screwed up my address and to see how I can get my address to fit in their set character fields.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...