Nintendo is the suck ass

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by 4saken, Mar 13, 2007.

Mar 13, 2007

Nintendo is the suck ass by 4saken at 6:06 AM (981 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. 4saken
    OP

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    I've waited 43 days for a call from Nintendo. I shipped my brand spanking new DS Lite when I found it had a very distinct red stuck pixel. They rang me telling me their qualified technicians inspected the product, only to find the stuck pixel never existed. I don't see how it was possible that it would disappear, but I'm hoping that it's true, and the stuck pixel really is gone [​IMG] Perhaps they did fix it, and instead of admitting the stuck pixel existed, say it didn't so I had to pay the 25 dollars appraisal charge.

They also said screen protectors reduce sensitivity and possibly damage the screen, so they removed my new Hori protectors and disposed of them. Woohoo.

Next time something like this happens, buy your own LCD replacement off eBay or something.

2. fli_guy84

Member fli_guy84 GBAtemp Fan

Malaysia
    Why didn't you just return it to the store that you bought it from for that problem? I dunno how they deal with it in Aus, but I did return return mine to Walmart twice before I got a perfect DS.

3. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    Say.. are'nt Hori's officially lisenced Nintendo Products? [​IMG]

4. 4saken
    OP

Australia
    I made a thread about this a while ago. EB doesn't give returns unless its a major defect [​IMG]

5. Fatal

Newcomer Fatal Advanced Member

United States
    Mine did. You just have to talk to the manager.

6. 4saken
    OP

Australia
    The manager was the person who told me their policy wasn't to exchange in such a case >_>

7. bobrules

Member bobrules GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Shouldn't of left the protector on, since they might of give you a new one(replace the screen) .It's like leaving a game in their and ship it to them.