4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've waited 43 days for a call from Nintendo. I shipped my brand spanking new DS Lite when I found it had a very distinct red stuck pixel. They rang me telling me their qualified technicians inspected the product, only to find the stuck pixel never existed. I don't see how it was possible that it would disappear, but I'm hoping that it's true, and the stuck pixel really is gone
frown.gif
Perhaps they did fix it, and instead of admitting the stuck pixel existed, say it didn't so I had to pay the 25 dollars appraisal charge.

They also said screen protectors reduce sensitivity and possibly damage the screen, so they removed my new Hori protectors and disposed of them. Woohoo.

Next time something like this happens, buy your own LCD replacement off eBay or something.

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Why didn't you just return it to the store that you bought it from for that problem? I dunno how they deal with it in Aus, but I did return return mine to Walmart twice before I got a perfect DS.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They also said screen protectors reduce sensitivity and possibly damage the screen, so they removed my new Hori protectors and disposed of them. Woohoo.

Next time something like this happens, buy your own LCD replacement off eBay or something.

Say.. are'nt Hori's officially lisenced Nintendo Products?
unsure.gif

Fatal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why didn't you just return it to the store that you bought it from for that problem? I dunno how they deal with it in Aus, but I did return return mine to Walmart twice before I got a perfect DS.

I made a thread about this a while ago. EB doesn't give returns unless its a major defect
frown.gif
Mine did. You just have to talk to the manager.

The manager was the person who told me their policy wasn't to exchange in such a case >_>

bobrules

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Shouldn't of left the protector on, since they might of give you a new one(replace the screen) .It's like leaving a game in their and ship it to them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro