Nintendo Direct rescheduled for Sept 13, Nintendo Switch Online service launches Sept 18

IMG_1268.JPG

After some rumors started brewing over when the next Nintendo Direct would air, Nintendo has confirmed the date. We'll be seeing the delayed Direct on September 13th at 23:00 UK time. It appears that we'll still be getting a 35 minute showcase of upcoming Switch and 3DS titles. Stay tuned for tomorrow, as GBAtemp will be covering the event as it airs.

Additionally, Nintendo Switch Online will be launching on the 18th of this month. A free 7 day trial will be offered as well. More Online information will be given during the Direct.

:arrow: Source: Twitter

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

since online is also around the corner, i wonder how free to play games will do, will it go the horrible method like xbox live, or the acceptable method like PSN...

difference if you're uninformed is;
warframe on xbox live for example requires you to have gold to access some of the basic features like having a clan or in game trading,
PSN doesn't, it's proper free

fortnite on xbox one is totally unplayable, psn is, you get my point

Reactions: CaptainSodaPop

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
since online is also around the corner, i wonder how free to play games will do, will it go the horrible method like xbox live, or the acceptable method like PSN...

difference if you're uninformed is;
warframe on xbox live for example requires you to have gold to access some of the basic features like having a clan or in game trading,
PSN doesn't, it's proper free

fortnite on xbox one is totally unplayable, psn is, you get my point
it looks like those are gonna be completely free

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?