Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase - Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne gets HD remaster

maxresdefault-10-5-e1594310543591.jpg

It may not be the grand Nintendo Direct many were hoping for, but today's Nintendo Direct Mini will give us an idea of what games we can hope to see release on the Nintendo Switch in the future, courtesy of Nintendo's partners. Who knows what will be shown? The only way to find out is to watch, when the Direct Mini goes up in less than a minute. The video will be available to watch on either Nintendo of UK or Nintendo of America's YouTube channels.

The 8-minute video is now live. Cadence of Hyrule is getting three new DLC packs. The first of which is a character pack, which adds Impa, Aria, Shadow Link, Shadow Zelda, and Frederick as playable characters. It launches later today.

Pack two will include 39 new songs.

Pack 3 has a new story featuring Skull Kid. Packs 2 and 3 will release sometime before October. A season pass will also be available, letting you buy all the new content in one package, or you can grab a new physical edition with everything on October 23rd.

Rogue Company has a new trailer. It's an online competitive shooter playable on the Switch. You can play with other platforms, too.

WWE 2K Battlegrounds launches on September 28th.

Shin Megami Tensei news. But it's not V, it's Shin Megami Tensei III. Nocturne is getting an HD Remaster on Switch this Spring 2021.

Now we get V. A trailer teases the story of the game, which releases in 2021 as well, worldwide.

That's it. More Partner Showcases will be shown later this year.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: RIP Akira Toriyama
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
SMT3 portable? My favorite SMT game anywhere I have my Switch, which is everywhere? That SMT game on my Switch! I am so happy I am crying already.

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
What were people expecting?, it was clear this was a mini direct with a duration of only 10 min, and that its a new series, that will be showcasing partner content updates.

I think it was ok. Was not expecting much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over