Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow, June 18th, 2024

1718633287632.png

Nintendo have officially announced a Nintendo Direct for tomorrow, June 18th.

The show will focus on Switch titles releasing this year and they have explicitly confirmed there will be no mention of the Switch successor in this conference.

📅 June 18
🕓 7:00 AM PT
⏳ Roughly 40 minutes

Pacific Time, PT * PDT (UTC -7) 07:00
Central Time, CT * CDT (UTC -5) 09:00
Eastern Time, ET * EDT (UTC -4) 10:00
Central European Summer Time, CET CET (UTC +2) 16:00
London, United Kingdom *(UTC +1) 15:00

:arrow: Source

Last edited by shaunj66,

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen a bunch of "leaks" and rumors about what's in the Direct; most of them look really fake, and that's cool.

But I saw someone mention a Grezzo-led "Legend of Zelda: The Oracles" remake bundle and I'd literally cry if it were ever to happen. It probably won't.

but please nintendo

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen a bunch of "leaks" and rumors about what's in the Direct; most of them look really fake, and that's cool.

But I saw someone mention a Grezzo-led "Legend of Zelda: The Oracles" remake bundle and I'd literally cry if it were ever to happen. It probably won't.

but please nintendo

Capcom actually made the originals, so I doubt it.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nintendo have officially announced a Nintendo Direct for tomorrow, June 18th.

The show will focus on Switch titles releasing this year and they have explicitly confirmed there will be no mention of the Switch successor in this conference.

📅 June 18
🕓 7:00 AM PT
⏳ Roughly 40 minutes

:arrow: Source
Cue people being pissed off for no Switch 2 when it says there won't be any to begin with.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capcom actually made the originals, so I doubt it.

Flagship did make the originals, but that has no bearing on whether or not we get a remake or another entry into the titles lol. They also made the original Four Swords, and that's been ported and has gotten a proper sequel. Grezzo would be cool because they did the remaster of Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D, but I don't really care who would make it. I just want more Oracle content in my life : /.

Reactions: Patxinco

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/nRspgWaF_K0?si=SKZ48aRDQyB7vpRH