Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyannurs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
NOTE! If any tutorial is released in the future by one of the members that are allowed to edit this thread (posted the list in an earlier post in page 1) please feel free to edit it in to this thread, preferably at the very top.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Well, no, that comes later. I meant that this feature is less than a week old (excluding Japan - most people here do not have access to a Japanese 3DS) and they've already reached the point where they can reverse-engineer it and inject custom content.
i am surprisedm of a soo fast hacking process too. i just said that is still not for everyone.

GolyBidoof

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i am surprisedm of a soo fast hacking process too. i just said that is still not for everyone.
I would've probably made it work 5 hours ago if not for the damn Sunshell, there's gotta be a better homebrew than it ;_;

OKAY, I'M BACK TO THE GAME :)
Actually since the last screenshot I posted I managed to inject exactly ONE ExtData file. Sunshell is terrible. And yet it's the only choice we have :P
The one you see over here.
8Occ182l.jpg

Ha, I managed to make it work by myself without any official tutorial :)

If you want to make badges, you need a 32x32 file for icon and 64x64 file for actual badge. You can already generate your own BCLIMs in Ohana3DS. When you have them, get rid of the footer. That's all I can say for today ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I already promised @Méga-Mew that I'll let him do the tutorial, so either Get On Our Level :P or just have some patience, I'll see what else can be done :)

Nyannurs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would've probably made it work 5 hours ago if not for the damn Sunshell, there's gotta be a better homebrew than it ;_;

Actually since the last screenshot I posted I managed to inject exactly ONE ExtData file. Sunshell is terrible. And yet it's the only choice we have :P
8Occ182l.jpg

If you want to make badges, you need a 32x32 file for icon and 64x64 file for actual badge. You can already generate your own BCLIMs in Ohana3DS. When you have them, get rid of the footer. That's all I can say for today ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I already promised @Méga-Mew that I'll let him do the tutorial, so either Get On Our Level :P or just have some patience, I'll see what else can be done :)
Great job, man! Can't wait to use this myself.

Mega-Mew

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

8Occ182l.jpg

I'll release my tutorial tomorrow, bed time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...