Not open for further replies.

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh? How?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PM me so we don't clutter up this thread.

Last edited by Ailuros27,

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Are there any dumps of them Nikki badges (that brown-haired girl with specs from Flipnote)?
Or are they only present in Japanese versions?

I have asked this during the past few weeks, but no replies yet :o

Nvm, found them late.

Last edited by Princess Emily,

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Anyway I have a question. After using Homebrew to get all badges, will all these badges lost when you re-connect to the Badge Arcade?

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Reactions: danbo360

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country
So following the video guide for the homebrew method although 9 months old I thought I'd give it a shot, it seemed to just display blank icons of all the badges and gave me 16 of a lot of badges I already had, in the end just restored the original (my badge date) any help?

Reactions: danbo360

AntiMach

Trophies
Website
mach.bot.nu
XP
Country
Portugal
I have a question: Has anyone found a way of making badges and sets without having to replace existing ones?

Just curious, because last night I was able to figure out a way to create a set and a badge for that set.
Also, once I loaded up the badge arcade, all my badges got glitched out. Some badges disappeared, others replicated themselves (replacing old ones), but strangely enough, the custom set and badge stayed there, like if nothing happened...

If someone wants to know how to it, or wants proof that I was able to do it, then feel free to ask me.

ultramario1998

no woof tipsic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question: Has anyone found a way of making badges and sets without having to replace existing ones?

Just curious, because last night I was able to figure out a way to create a set and a badge for that set.
Also, once I loaded up the badge arcade, all my badges got glitched out. Some badges disappeared, others replicated themselves (replacing old ones), but strangely enough, the custom set and badge stayed there, like if nothing happened...

If someone wants to know how to it, or wants proof that I was able to do it, then feel free to ask me.
Use GYTB. It'll add all 64x64 images in /badges as badges.

AntiMach

Trophies
Website
mach.bot.nu
XP
Country
Portugal
So, I just made a new set and badge without having to replace anything!
Download the files (follow this tutorial made by Eric Zander and follow it as if you were editing my save and not FebruarySn0w's save):
Custom Set and Badge.zip

Attachments

• Custom Set and Badge.zip
    41 KB · Views: 274
Reactions: cearp

AntiMach

Trophies
Website
mach.bot.nu
XP
Country
Portugal
o god, this is the 3rd post in a row, but anyway...

I'm working on an "Advanced" badge editor in C#, which allows you to change the quantity of each badge, the name of each badge, the ID and Sub IDs, allows you to export the images (as bclim files) and will eventually allow you to import images, as well as badge shapes and the respective 32x32 images. It allows you to MAKE new badges without replacing old ones! As well as making new sets and editing them!

EDIT: It's finally done! Here is the thread about it: https://gbatemp.net/threads/advanced-badge-editor-create-your-own-badges-and-sets-easily.448520/

Anyway, here's a preview:

Advanced badge editor preview.png

Last edited by AntiMach,

The_Randomizer54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to use the provided tools to have all badges. I first tried to dump the ext save by dumping all ext saves. I could not find the badge arcade folder (000014d1) then I tried to auto dump from the config,txt file using symbar15's text document. But I get an ARM11 error exception.

Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.