Homebrew Nintendo Badge Arcade Hacking - Full Documentation and Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Is there a way yet to get all/most of the official badges trough Homebrew, or even the tries themself? Could I possibly edit my own savefiles so to get them?

I don't want to create a new thread for such a simple question and I couldn't find anything about this with the search function, sorry for that.

Reactions: dimmidice

Shadowxp13

*don't have anything to put here*
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a way yet to get all/most of the official badges trough Homebrew, or even the tries themself? Could I possibly edit my own savefiles so to get them?

I don't want to create a new thread for such a simple question and I couldn't find anything about this with the search function, sorry for that.
AFAIK this is only possible by injecting an badge data, not by "save editing"

termitavee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The icons are in the exdata, doen't it? in that case, is it possible to extract the badges icons to the pc? or is there another way?

I'd like to import just the ones I want, not hundred of them.

Thanks.

Shadowxp13

*don't have anything to put here*
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The icons are in the exdata, doen't it? in that case, is it possible to extract the badges icons to the pc? or is there another way?

I'd like to import just the ones I want, not hundred of them.

Thanks.
Yes, they are, but it isn't like a png in the extdata, AFAIK it is in the hex of the BadgeMngFile.dat

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just a stupid idea/question:
Would a NTR Cheat be possible? Maybe that way the server can be tricked ;-)

Sgt. Lulz

Beef up
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I'm trying to figure just this same thing out in a different thread at https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-unpacking-badge-images-from-nintendo-badge-arcade-romfs.405209/.
GYTB's Badge Arcade preserver isn't very reliable and Februarysn0w's ExtData dump (obviously) doesn't contain every badge there is to see, so I'd think it's more preferrable to dump all the badges to .PNG files straight from the game's files.
If anybody knows exactly how to work this out, feel free to help out.

Alex3dss

Unmotivated and depressed
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Soooo Badge Arcade had a ''update'' and now I lost all my badges. Can you make something for that? So I wont lose all hacked badges again?

And all hacked badges have some kinda glitch. All of them dont have names, cant launch software titles on them and when I display a badge it sometimes disapears. Can you do something about that to?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soooo Badge Arcade had a ''update'' and now I lost all my badges. Can you make something for that? So I wont lose all hacked badges again?

And all hacked badges have some kinda glitch. All of them dont have names, cant launch software titles on them and when I display a badge it sometimes disapears. Can you do something about that to?
I suggest you check out https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-gytb-custom-badges-made-really-really-simple.404355/

it dumps all your existing badges before it applies custom ones.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to delete my badge data. Is there a way to do It?
if you have Nintendo Badge Arcade, go to the help desk -> "I need more info!"/#1 -> "Something else."/#2 -> "Badge problems."/#1. this will reset your badges to what you've obtained from the game.

other than that, I'm not sure. maybe deleting something within extdata.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
if you have Nintendo Badge Arcade, go to the help desk -> "I need more info!"/#1 -> "Something else."/#2 -> "Badge problems."/#1. this will reset your badges to what you've obtained from the game.

other than that, I'm not sure. maybe deleting something within extdata.
Yeah, I want to delete all my badges. (I have the februarysn0w badge set, but want to start using custom ones.)

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I want to delete all my badges. (I have the februarysn0w badge set, but want to start using custom ones.)
again, if you have NBA (you haven't told me if you do), try resetting your badges. then you can use something like GYTB to use custom badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs