Hacking Nintendo 3DS: new Firmware update available (Ver. 10.5.30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jajamundo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend just updated his 3ds emunand to 10.5 after I brought him into RxTools Master Race. However, now he can't seem to get into homebrew launcher to install his last few cias. He has none of the needed hardware. I saw a post about browserhax being possible still. How would he go about getting it to work on 10.5?

Need to wait until smea update the payloads

jajamundo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! Which file do we need to rename? Thanks :)

Is depend wich app you wanna use! If is hombrew loader just rename the hbl_something_firmware version

to 10.5.0-30 (Just follow the same logic on the file). Just look for all payloads and rename it, or just wair until smea update the files

EDIT: All payloads are already updated!! So you can just download them again! (HomebrewLoader, it downloads the payloads automatically, so you don't need to do anything with it)
-------------------------

Last edited by jajamundo,

carlitos92jose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is depend wich app you wanna use! If is hombrew loader just rename the hbl_something_firmware version

to 10.5.0-30 (Just follow the same logic on the file). Just look for all payloads and rename it, or just wair until smea update the files
I did not even had to rename it, the payload was already renamed, I think smea already update it

Fox420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked for me for a minute, but now it won't load anymore. It keeps freezing on the orange screen now.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

Another update rolling out.

Everyone panic!
The rabbit is really angry, except new ban wav for badge arcade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Being a snake lady probably makes shopping hard...