Hacking Nintendo 3DS: new Firmware update available (Ver. 10.5.30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i updated my emuNAND after i done updating sysNAND to 9.2... when i saw 10.5 on emuNAND.... i almost shit some bricks i thought i was dooooooooomed.....

OKAY OKAY I DID! shit some air! jeez

next time ninty give us a a warning f you want to make the 3ds more stable.:cry:

That was stupid....10.5 on emunand shouldn't make anybody shit air/bricks...everybody is actually relieved but you went and shit yourself for no reason.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
That was stupid....10.5 on emunand shouldn't make anybody shit air/bricks...everybody is actually relieved but you went and shit yourself for no reason.

to make myself more clear i thought i messed up and thought that my sysNAND was on 10.5 cause when i was updating...

i was on 4.5 for so long i forgot everything about the 3DS scene.

Last edited by Flame,

technewbie389

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I'm using the DS Two Plus old version, not the new one 4-in-1. I've updated my 3DS and wanted to update the DS Two but it's not popping up on my Home menu. Anyone else going through this? Is the flashcard so outdated, it's dead now? (Due to the new 4-in-1 release?) Or should I just wait a few days and the problem will be solved?

HELP!

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
:o you are on XDA as well. Have you forgotten how to root the Nexus 6?[emoji14]/random

:|

you know all that cause you on tapatalk right...

if not...

hide on wife, hide your 3ds, hide nexus 6 cause they stalking everyone here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1