QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Reason why im thinking of changing , Thats my same old nickname .

BTW! Posting on testing area cus I dont wanna post any posts (which will raise my post count) untill my hand is okay agian! (broke a finga)

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
If you change to Ducky you'll definitely need a Duck-ish avatar and signature.
tongue.gif

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
2 things! , One you will not be able to call me a bird brain anymo---.. DAMMIT! Duck............... ><

2 ! Fox Evolves to a Duck! HA! Pokemon! you didnt have that , Didnt you ha?! Gotta catch them all .. BUT NOT THE FOXY DUCK!

P

pasc

We are all used to FoxMcCloud by now so it would be pure blasphemy to change it and you would probably kill the whole board by cofusing it big time.

I guess changing is just a option if you want that to happen
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    ReZ and Xdqwerty, please stop looking at me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Can't you run pssh?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Some day I'll write out a properly formatted shell script that lives on our firmware server or git repo and just call that, and have that handle every kind of server we run much more gracefully than my hobbled together atrocity does right now
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    pssh - nope. 1, what I'm doing gets done from our bootable provisioning environment, and you can only interface with that via serial console - we don't accept ssh connections on the servers in that state, and 2, I don't even know if our bootable environment has pssh baked into it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    3, I've never even heard of it before lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Anyway I can open serial console sessions to multiple devices at the same time, and broadcast my input to all of them (iTerm on Mac is the terminal emulator I'm using). It's just a matter of how many commands I'd have to run by hand, and how long they'd take otherwise lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just assumed you were working via SSH. I know my way around that. If a server is only accessible locally it's waaay beyond saving from my end so I let the DC team work on that :tpi:
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I *am* the DC team :P the remote arm of it, anyway
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Trust me, I wish I could do everything I need to do via ssh. Working through these serial console servers suuuuuucks in comparison
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    SSH rules
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I love that there's a network filesystem that runs on top of ssh - sshfs
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I use it in most of my home network for mounting network storage in various *nix VMs
  • Veho @ Veho:
    sshfs you say...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I use SFTP but it doesn't have the bells and whistles.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dumb dx11 and lutris
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sshfs allows you to mount networked storage on a machine as a FUSE filesystem. It's sftp under the hood but has all of the interactivity and usability you'd expect of a locally mounted filesystem. Downside, it can slow down a little bit with massive directories, but I haven't personally run into that yet
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This perspective is all linux oriented fwiw. I believe there's an sshfs driver for Windows, but I haven't used it yet. and no idea for MacOS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ftp is life if not on wifi
  • wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist:
    yeah ftp and occasionally samba at the house.
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    By the way under Windows you can use Total Commander to access so many sources as drives, SFTP, FTP, WebDav, Cloud shares, etc.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Total Commander rules.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I think i can't sleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    jailbreaking windows and android is op
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wut
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i thought that's what they were talking about
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: