Hacking [NEWS] Atmosphere can now load HBL on all FW and Fusee to boot into OS soon*

• Thread starter Deleted-442439
  • Start date
  • Views 107,551
  • Replies 258
  • Likes 93

TheSynthax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehm, no? PC games are in the same range? Those priates should be banned from here.

And I truly, truly hope piracy won't happen. The switch is a great console. I'm happy if I can run homebrew and emulators for systems, where I bought the game before. Linux is also great: To have the switch as a maintenance device for remote work is just awesome.
Almost every game on Switch can be acquired for significantly cheaper on other platforms. Wii U, PC, Xbox all have cheaper games. Especially used, though often in the eShop and at retailers as well.

Jackson98

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Pirating commercial roms is piracy, no matter what excuse you make.

Now when you watch a movie like robin hood, Is he the bad guy? He steals from the rich and gives to the poor.
In this case think of the poor average gamer(robin hood) and Nintendo the big large and wealthy coorporation(pure evil). Look at what they did to DK tropical freeze on the Eshop and added $10 on the original E-shop price from four years ago. That is the real crime right their :P.

Last edited by Jackson98,
Reactions: renhei

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
Now when you watch a movie like robin hood, Is he the bad guy? He steals from the rich and gives to the poor.
In this case think of the poor average gamer(robin hood) and Nintendo the big large and wealthy coorporation(pure evil). Look at what they did to DK tropical freeze on the Eshop and added $10 on the original E-shop price from four years ago. That is the real crime right their :P.
I'm not against or with piracy, I just couldn't stand his hypocrisy.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Poorly structured joke posed as justification is poorly structured.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Hope you are okay.
Likening a fictional character to committing a real crime is more grounds for such a query. This said, I love piracy, and wholeheartedly support it. I'm just not justifying my nefarious actions by comparing them to fiction. That's more delusional than my line of thinking. Embrace your internal sociopath; you actually don't care about the one you're harming (at least in a mutual or symbiotic sense).

Last edited by Joom,

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I don't understand is why people are paranoid about having to go through Fusee Gelee? Yes its a bit of hassle on every boot, but seriously how many of you fully turn off your switch when you stop playing? Mine is 99% of the time in sleep mode :P.

i agree besides fusee gelee is the entry point after the emu nand is setup you should not need to use it anymore

TheSynthax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Robin Hood would be the dev who writes the "backup loader" in this analogy.

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will it be able to use this cfw on 5.0+ firmwares? I inadvertently updated my switch for some seconds ago because stardew valley had an update. Rest in piece :I

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm on the seefood diet... So far I've gained 30 pounds