Ashley | Developer | Trans
OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Hello, im currently working on new Wii U USB Scripts. Basiclly when you go to the system settings and select your USB device it will load unique apps, im planning on making a simple test channel that can be copied onto the systems flash.
The .tar file will be ready soon, it has the scripts & the private and DATA folders that will contain files. For now i can load the USB drive and modify it on my PC (Linux). And still use it on my Wii U. Soon there will be a HBC for the Wii U! And i'll be its creator! Got a little Prideful there. But im being honest. And soon you may download it!

Link: Will be here soon!

It also has the SYS script and Generic Kernal Script. Note: Wii U OS is a linux OS.
You may customize the files but be careful!

SYS.script:

Wii_U_SYSTEM_VERSION(5.1.2.1)
REGION(NTSC_U)
NNID=TRUE
ID="[Will Detect]"
ENCRYPTION(230k);FIREWALL=True
INTERNET="%SYS.CONNECTION%"

Try
[Mount.Point=USB1]
[Mount.Point=USB2]
[Mount.Point=USB3]
[Mount.Point=USB4]

Else

[Mount.Point=SD1]
[Mount.Point=LOCAL1]

'Apps'
[Mount.Point=USB1]
or
[Mount.Point=USB2]

Else

[Mount.Point=False]
Print.Error(ID=248/1214)("MSG=Unable To Mount %Usb%")

If OS.VERSION=LOWER Than(5.1.2.1) then
Print.Error(ID=12/425)("MSG=Your System Needs To Be Updated.")

'This Program Can Not Run In DOS Mode'
'This Program Can Run In Linux Mode'
End

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello, im currently working on new Wii U USB Scripts. Basiclly when you go to the system settings and select your USB device it will load unique apps, im planning on making a simple test channel that can be copied onto the systems flash.
The .tar file will be ready soon, it has the scripts & the private and DATA folders that will contain files. For now i can load the USB drive and modify it on my PC (Linux). And still use it on my Wii U. Soon there will be a HBC for the Wii U! And i'll be its creator! Got a little Prideful there. But im being honest. And soon you may download it!

Link: Will be here soon!

Wow... Is there any proof?
I don't believe it that you're able to do something like that.
How are you able to create new "USB Scripts" for the Wii U?
How did you installed them on your Wii U?
How should you be able to load unique apps on it?
There's no one who hacked the Wii U like this at this time.

Present some proof or I'll declare this Topic as fake ~

Reactions: some1ne

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As i said it is currently in ALPHA it isn't fully ready, but i can tell you that it is real and will be working

Take a photo that shows the loaded USB-Device or something. Place a "placeholder"-Channel on it or something.
Any proofs. Otherwise I think it is a fake. You didn`t told how you "hacked" the Wii U.
As far as I know there's no way to get kernel-access on the wii U atm.

Ninja_Carver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This look like a .bat file to anyone else? lol
solely based on the fact that I believe only windows uses %'s for its variables?
To my knowledge cannot execute batch files on Linux :D

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As i said it is currently in ALPHA it isn't fully ready, but i can tell you that it is real and will be working

Look man, you are going to get a TON of HEAT for this post.

Someone out of the blue claims they hacked the wiiU, without providing any proof, of course everyone is going to DOUBT you and blaming you for TROLLING.

So either provide proof, or be strong and take all this BS Heat until you release it, and hopefully all these people doubting you doesnt scare you off...

Reactions: ChrisX930

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Since when did you have the common key?

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By the way its not a lie or a troll. Do i need to give you guys the Code?

Well that would certainly help your case, but if you choose to take that route I would do it quietly otherwise you might draw some attention, thats ofcourse if it is genuine.

Why not just take a photo, proof of concept and all. that should be stupidly simple considering your suspect "hacking" skills

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Interesting you can access to a Wii U formated device, it would be cool transfer saves for example, but as NWPlayer123 says you probably need encription keys to the system allow anything....

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill take a screenshot soon.

You shouldve started with a screenshot or video, and even then with pics are vid you will still get the same negative heat, calling them fakes.

Crazy.

Anyways, hopefully you have something, since your brave enough to claim as far as a HBC on the WiiU, unless you know how to code it and set it up, otherwise it would need the collaboration of Veteran DEVS to help you out.

kornik755

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
90% sure, that it's Gaben, due to all these "soon"...
But seriously- it'd be lovely to play Smash Bros on Pro, hope you ain't a troll!

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For now i can load the USB drive and modify it on my PC (Linux).
And you got the common key... how exactly? That'd definitely be a lot more exciting than all the rest of this. Gonna assume 100% fake just because of that.

It also has the SYS script and Generic Kernal Script. Note: Wii U OS is a linux OS.
Cafe OS is absolutely not Linux based. Also, it's only called 'KERNAL' on the commodore 64 lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1