Not open for further replies.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last user who created a thread "I hacked it but I don't have proof right now" has been banned.

I prefer closing this thread instead of having all the users coming and calling you names because you can't show any proof or any technical details.
There are users who understand technical information without problem and you can explain even if it's not easy to understand, someone will.

For the moment, this thread will stay close.
If you have any technical information and/or proof of concept, you can contact a moderator which will tell if it's legit a another troll thread. (you can contact Raulpica, Fix94, FAST and me, who are probably the most informed in WiiU and hacks in general). Of course, you can contact other staff if you want.

If your hack was really important, I guess you would understand the impact it will have, and you wouldn't post it here, but would have contacted more professional hackers (IRC, wiidev, TT/F0F, etc.) who will know how to develop it and get more credibility than posting a "I don't have proof, it's only an idea, but I'll do it".

Reactions: karloz25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?