Hacking New TX SX Information: New FAQs and Homebrew Support Confirmed for Launch

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Real pros?
This entire argument is stupid.
Both TX and RS&co. are talented. They both have the exploit. They've both put in effort and time.
The difference between them is motivation.

TX wants money, RS is doing it for the good of the community and some recognition. Neither one of those is wrong.

Ohex4455

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is this literally your only argument? Are you so devoid of logic and an actual point that your only defense is to call me a shill?
The funny thing is that you're defending it so strongly. I've made a joke and never called you a shill. I wasn't even talking to you. Looks like you're making the case for yourself here.

Real pros? Like the other post said, they revealed the exploit first. And how could we come to an 80% figure when no one has TXs code in their hands?
Yeah that does not mean they found it first, doesn't mean they've not talked with the others, does not mean they did not take over shofel2 code, does not mean they've not taken all of atmosphere and put three buttons and a rom switcher on top of it.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yeah guys it's okay, you can stop with the social engineering ad campaign now. I've never said they are unreliable. I was trying to tell Quantumcat how (relativly) easy it is to prototype and create a shitty usb-c-stick and that you don't need an office or employees and definitly not a marketing campaign. Especially not if you have dummy accounts on GBATemp or "super fans", what ever you people might be. :ninja:
"These messages have been brought to you by TX"
*These messages are brought to you by an over active imagination*

TX have a very well established record dating back to the original xbox of producing their own software, hardware and exploits, I cant say for sure if they have copied anything, and sure some of their products build upon already documented exploits, but its silly to just keep making shit up

feel free to parrot the "urrgh piracy for profit is 3vi7" lines, but just keep to the truth and opinion without stating stuff as fact that you have no idea about

Last edited by gamesquest1,

SoulOfGazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I've known TX since the xbox 360 days and I can say for sure that their products are not lousy. I have a few xbox 360 modchips from them and I have to say, it is high quality.

Ignore and disregard anything in connection with Team Xecuter from Xbox or Xbox 360 days. They are now a completely different team of people and are not in any represented by the original team or owners.

Original Team Xecuter produced high quality mods with high quality components from a very competent PCB manufacturer in Taiwan (Sperry Corporation)

This 'Team Xecuter' , owned by Max Louarn will use the same back street shady cheap as chips Chinese manufacturers as all his other previous stuff it will not be a high quality long lasting product in any form.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ignore and disregard anything in connection with Team Xecuter from Xbox or Xbox 360 days. They are now a completely different team of people and are not in any represented by the original team or owners.

Original Team Xecuter produced high quality mods with high quality components from a very competent PCB manufacturer in Taiwan (Sperry Corporation)

This 'Team Xecuter' , owned by Max Louarn will use the same back street shady cheap as chips Chinese manufacturers as all his other previous stuff it will not be a high quality long lasting product in any form.
Please, give us proof. I don't even know this person. I'm sorry but this is the internet and I can say that McDonalds and the scientology is the same thing.

Pacote

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah guys it's okay, you can stop with the social engineering ad campaign now. I've never said they are unreliable. I was trying to tell Quantumcat how (relativly) easy it is to prototype and create a shitty usb-c-stick and that you don't need an office or employees and definitly not a marketing campaign. Especially not if you have dummy accounts on GBATemp or "super fans", what ever you people might be. :ninja:
calling a 2007 account with posts that go back to the first wii modchip (on a PIC) as a dummy acc

must be brain damaged... or just a random kid that registered after all the switch "HAX" news

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep everyone who thinks the product and team are good are dummy accounts.

I'm not a dummy account if you even look at my account btw....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What's is wrong with you "Soluble", when I gave an OPINION saying that TX is good doesn't mean you have to call me a dummy account (or anyone else).

Last edited by Centergaming,
D

Deleted User

As we've heard from the real pros on twitter recently, they've most-likely stolen most of the code (80% was the word I think) from shofel2 and atmosphere. They've hit up all the guys to write the CFW for them.
And what offices do they have to pay lol. Come. On.
Um...you know that TX has made a plethora of solutions in the past for other systems...right ?

Or are you just another negative temp member that is here just to spew rumors as if they are fact?

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Please give me clear evidence and facts on why I should ignore TX so that you can change my opinion. :)

Reactions: Nickbo

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Please, give us proof. I don't even know this person. I'm sorry but this is the internet and I can say that McDonalds and the scientology is the same thing.
You can google who he is.
I'm not a dummy account if you even look at my account btw....

What's is wrong with you "Soluble", when I gave an OPINION saying that TX is good doesn't mean you have to call me a dummy account (or anyone else).
I was being sarcastic

Reactions: Centergaming

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You can google who he is.

I was being sarcastic
I have, yet I still don't say anything pointing to him being the mastermind nor that the old team isn't there.

If Max is the same guy from Paradox, then he is probably a right person for the job since Paradox pretty much know their shit.

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, sorry, can't tell if people are being sarcastic. There are people out there that actually mean it and it pisses me off....
I used TX in XBO days, I went with Maximus for the 360 days but did follow both. Ive tried to find any information around Max taking over as this isn't the first time it's being brought up. My understanding is that both the original 'owner' of TX and Max are no longer involved but Devs and Team are predominantly the same as they used to be.

Reactions: Centergaming

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah Atmosphere and all the other products use also have multiple people on the team. Working at home. In their spare time. The hardware design is a little pcb and a plastic case. You can etch & solder the pcb / program the ICs at home, or have them made in very small batches (from on piece) for very little money. The case you can 3D print. Then you send the data to china, maybe get a preview sample, approve it, done. Not rocketscience. Marketing.... lol.
They do not employ people and rent an office. They do it for fun in their spare time. You seem to have trouble understanding the difference between a hobby and a business.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why do i see some little songs at @shaunj66 's profile page?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sonics*
  • fluff663 @ fluff663:
    hello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe he likes sonic
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hey all.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Hey all.