Hacking New system update (10.0.0-27)

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I want pirated games immediately, sort of club
Do a totally system access kernel exploit by yourself! It's very easy, indeed. Just follow these "hints": 1 - Use a little of 0x0CFA5 or whatever. 2 - Implement some costable stuff. 3 - Go to reddit and speak all people about that!

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do a totally system access kernel exploit by yourself! It's very easy, indeed. Just follow these "hints": 1 - Use a little of 0x0CFA5 or whatever. 2 - Implement some costable stuff. 3 - Go to reddit and speak all people about that!
You forgot step 4.- Create a new account in GBATemp, where you're actually you and post stupid things, but you deny it in the original reddit account and call your GBATemp account an impostor's! This is the most important step.

Reactions: Margen67 and Kafke

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I don't care what anyone says, there IS an Arm11 exploit not available to the public due to high chances of bricking.
Although I'm not tech savvy and I'm not even the one working on it.
My friend is in the group of people working on it, so I don't really get any glimpses of it.

For those of you who think I'm lying, just take a look at 9.2, people said there was NEVER going to be a kernel exploit, but look what happened.

Me saying if it's existance is probably gonna get me in trouble though.
First of all, I don't believe this is true. Secondly, in the event that it IS true, you just say that there's a high chance of bricking systems. Would such an exploit even be worth it? And why would it be able to work on 9.9 and then not on 10? Did Nintendo manage to find the exploit before any hacker even noticed it, so they decided to patch something that nobody can even see?

I'm not saying that people should update from 9.9 to 10 unless they have a real reason to... But I would not advise anybody over 9.2 to get their hopes up for a kernel exploit.

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First of all, I don't believe this is true. Secondly, in the event that it IS true, you just say that there's a high chance of bricking systems. Would such an exploit even be worth it? And why would it be able to work on 9.9 and then not on 10? Did Nintendo manage to find the exploit before any hacker even noticed it, so they decided to patch something that nobody can even see?

I'm not saying that people should update from 9.9 to 10 unless they have a real reason to... But I would not advise anybody over 9.2 to get their hopes up for a kernel exploit.

I don't know if it's for 9.9 or if it works on 10.0, for all I know it could be only for 9.3-9.5 or back when browser exploits were just starting to be patched. (Or spider exploits if your that fancy)

My friend said that this is what they found and they are trying to see what they can do with it.
It may not be a good find at all.

I don't want a huge controversy over this, it isn't even something I found, so just hold on right until we hear news from another source.
A trusted one if you will.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I don't know if it's for 9.9 or if it works on 10.0, for all I know it could be only for 9.3-9.5 or back when browser exploits were just starting to be patched. (Or spider exploits if your that fancy)

My friend said that this is what they found and they are trying to see what they can do with it.
It may not be a good find at all.

I don't want a huge controversy over this, it isn't even something I found, so just hold on right until we hear news from another source.
A trusted one of you will.
I trust you that your friend is telling you this stuff. But I don't trust your friend to be telling the truth. I know a guy who really tries to convince people that the earth is flat (I'm not kidding... People out there legitimately think that...) but that doesn't mean that he's telling the truth.

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I trust you that your friend is telling you this stuff. But I don't trust your friend to be telling the truth. I know a guy who really tries to convince people that the earth is flat (I'm not kidding... People out there legitimately think that...) but that doesn't mean that he's telling the truth.

Yeah I see what you mean, I wouldn't take any words from that guy either. (Or is it the universe that's flat?)

But in all seriousness, if you want a kernel exploit, I think it would be best to wait a few more weeks to see if anything comes up.

beefsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So I run my homebrew through IronHax on 9.9-26usa and am wondering if there is any way to make my system not pop up a n/y firmware update signal every bootup?

P.S. So Fucking glad that I decided to turn off all spotpass/other related software downloads automatically. Though even after I did this it said you will still recieve information about important software.

Megalegacy98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I run my homebrew through IronHax on 9.9-26usa and am wondering if there is any way to make my system not pop up a n/y firmware update signal every bootup?

P.S. So Fucking glad that I decided to turn off all spotpass/other related software downloads automatically. Though even after I did this it said you will still recieve information about important software.
Set your DNS to tubehax DNS so it doesnt tell you to update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: My older brother