Country

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Guys, I hate to crush your dreams, but there's nothing new in that video, Babagooties is a fake attention whore and the chances of 9.9+ Kernel exploit ever floating out to the surface are slim to none.

Assuming there exists a Kernel exploit and it gets released, you will still need to wait for Gateway to actually use that exploit and then someone RE'ing their stuff and then releasing it to the public.
Why would I say that ? Well because the OOT exploit (although userland) existed since 2012, and only in 2015 Gateway used it, the 4.1-4.5 profile exoloit has also been out for a while back in the day before Gateway was actually released, and only Gateway has put it to good use.

What I'm saying is, if a new exploit gets released, doesn't mean that you will see a new CFW the following day, it might take months, or even years. Also it's highly likely that whoever finds this exploit will sell it to Gateway before releasing it to the public.

Reactions: Margen67 and fmkid

Elaugaufein

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has been asked 10 billion times, but is NTR and RxTools working fine with the newest update? Forgive me, but I don't want to read through 22 pages of comments, half being about kernel exploits :lol:

Assuming you mean on EmuNAND then yeah as far as I can tell everything is fine. 10.X EmuNAND boots in rxtools and BootNTR successful does the patches although it detects the home menu as being 9.9 for some reason. Possibly because of the way firmlaunch works ?

PandaMayFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming you mean on EmuNAND then yeah as far as I can tell everything is fine. 10.X EmuNAND boots in rxtools and BootNTR successful does the patches although it detects the home menu as being 9.9 for some reason. Possibly because of the way firmlaunch works ?
Thank you! This was exactly what I was looking for

Reactions: Margen67

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No they aren't, they're working on the new encryption keys for the N3DS(to support emuNAND 9.5+ on N3DS), but I doubt we'll ever see them supporting any firmware higher than 9.2 .
I guess I have to word things properly for some people? Emunand is working. I thought it was obvious when I mentioned multi rom menu was functional.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I guess I have to word things properly for some people? Emunand is working. I thought it was obvious when I mentioned multi rom menu was functional.

Well you're posting this in the most speculation-filled thread ever, it's hard to guess what you mean.

Also the 10.0 emuNAND is working on O3DS only. You might as well communicate using censored words so we could have fun by trying to guess what each of your words mean.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: Jetpack joyride. Whats that about?