GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
charlieg said:
can somebody resume all the 73 pages i want to know if my softmodded NTSC Wii 3.3U and another with 4.0U will play the game with Neogamma R7 and don't want to read all those pages

Thank You
smile.gif
No. I have softmod 4.1U and nothing. Only chips ans USB loaders.
frown.gif

hacman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
taktularCBo said:
still no possibilities for normal mod-chip users to play this game (without softmods)?

I am playing it just fine from disc on a ntsc 4.0 wii modded with a wiikey 1.9s. What I did though to get it to work was I used the ~628mb scrubbed version from the other day NO PATCHING WHASOEVER!!!! and NeoGamma v8 beta 7(just changed video region to ntsc 80i and loaded from disc). That is it the game just works now. I have not had a single hiccup and I am already on world 2.

peace

prenticem

Trophies
XP
Country
taktularCBo said:
still no possibilities for normal mod-chip users to play this game (without softmods)?

Can someone answer this?. I've got a WiiKey 2...I don't have anything else. Can I play the game with just this?.

hacman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
prenticem said:
taktularCBo said:

Can someone answer this?. I've got a WiiKey 2...I don't have anything else. Can I play the game with just this?.

Posts merged

taktularCBo said:

Posts merged
taktularCBo said:

QUOTE(taktularCBo @ Nov 10 2009, 12:16 PM)

I just did!!!!!! lol

peace

soadownz

Trophies
XP
Country
leprechaun106317 said:
I am having a slight problem... I have never tried the USB method of playing games, but decided to try it for this. I have a 4gb Sandisk Cruzer Micro Thumb Drive and I was able to format it to WBFS and I put the ISO on the drive, turned the Wii on and opened Neogamma R7 and it said "Mount WBFS" and I pressed A and it wouldn't mount. It just keeps trying but will not mount. Is my thumb drive not compatible or is there a way to fix it? Thanks for any help.

Make sure you are using the 'top most' usb port, that is, the one closest to the outside of the case. If that doesn't work then you may just have an incompatible usb drive, try another.

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country
prenticem said:
taktularCBo said:

Posts merged

taktularCBo said:

Posts merged
taktularCBo said:

QUOTE(taktularCBo @ Nov 10 2009, 12:16 PM)

IF your on 3.2 YES, anything above NO as you will need homebrew to renable the signing bug.

EDIT: Actually even 3.2 will need homebrew other wise you can't install the new IOS without updating to 4.0, which will thus break signing bug. Basically modchip only is dead.

skinnypuppy0000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Im having a few problems....im using a 2 gig thumb drive which i formatted to wbfs and tried to put both the original iso (the very first "bad dump" upload) and tried the patched iso (the one where i had to replace the main.dol file and scrubbed it) when i try to mount them it just retries like 30 times with neogamma and the usb loader channel cant even recognize that theres a usb drive...

Is there anything i can do?

Im running a softmodded wii, i think 3.2? (how can you check?)
with ios249

Thanks much for your help

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country
prenticem said:
Ok, I'm on 4.2E. Advice from here on?. Is there hope?. Or should I just resort to purchasing retail copy?.
Advice? Install HBC by reading one of the many guides here, then follow the guide on the first page. Go.

leprechaun106317

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soadownz said:
leprechaun106317 said:
I am having a slight problem... I have never tried the USB method of playing games, but decided to try it for this. I have a 4gb Sandisk Cruzer Micro Thumb Drive and I was able to format it to WBFS and I put the ISO on the drive, turned the Wii on and opened Neogamma R7 and it said "Mount WBFS" and I pressed A and it wouldn't mount. It just keeps trying but will not mount. Is my thumb drive not compatible or is there a way to fix it? Thanks for any help.

Make sure you are using the 'top most' usb port, that is, the one closest to the outside of the case. If that doesn't work then you may just have an incompatible usb drive, try another.

I tried both ports and neither work. So I guess it's just not compatible then?

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
prenticem said:
Ok, I'm on 4.2E. Advice from here on?. Is there hope?. Or should I just resort to purchasing retail copy?.
There is no hope.

Seeing as you didn't mention if you have a Modchip, HBC or any type of softmod, there is absolutely no hope.

Buy the game!!
wink.gif

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
with ios249

without being a jerk, u don't need to be modifying isos and even using your WII, if you can't even tell us what firmware you are under.

YOU SHOULD BUY THE GAME NO MATTER WHAT. If you search in this thread, you'll find my post on how to make this game work.

Wynd

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
skinnypuppy0000 said:
Yeah Im having a few problems....im using a 2 gig thumb drive which i formatted to wbfs and tried to put both the original iso (the very first "bad dump" upload) and tried the patched iso (the one where i had to replace the main.dol file and scrubbed it) when i try to mount them it just retries like 30 times with neogamma and the usb loader channel cant even recognize that theres a usb drive...

with ios249

You need to have at least Wanin's cIOS_r9 to be able to work from USB, use any WBFS manager to insert the game into the thumb drive (note that not all the devices work >CHECK THIS OUT

cLin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does anyone else have any problems at world 1-3? I just tested the game and 1-1 works fine but I am hearing people get disc read errors at 1-3.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
wyndcrosser said:
QUOTE said:
with ios249

without being a jerk, u don't need to be modifying isos and even using your WII, if you can't even tell us what firmware you are under.

YOU SHOULD BUY THE GAME NO MATTER WHAT. If you search in this thread, you'll find my post on how to make this game work.

Wynd

IF you read the first UPDATED post, you'll see the answer, if you use the newest CFG Loader you don't even need to know how to patch or use any of the methods described in the entire thread....!!

wtf.gif
OFFTOPIC: What is this, the new Wanin's Loader thread, c'mmon people 72 pages and counting for one game that will probably by tomorrow at least half of the people reading this thread have finish it....!!!
wtf.gif

PainToad

Trophies
XP
Country
skinnypuppy0000 said:

with ios249

If you don't know what system menu you have, or how to check (!!!!), give up, seriously your completely out of your depth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!