Source is from the official site
http://www.r4ds.com/news1-en.htm

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
... Itsnot side loaded....

'' Nothing changed but the plastic shell for now''

Does that mean that other things will be changing?

Like.... SDHC SUPPORT?

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
i bet they are making a new r4 trying to match up to the acekard r.p.g

In that case, they will have to make better firmware program, I hope we will see one soon!

Hmm doesn't look like it has changed at all
smile.gif

And it's not side loaded..
How sure are you? Notice the microsd slot curve at the top is gone. Now you see curves at sides, both sides.... dual microsd?

One of the the curves could very well be used for storing extra microsd or something while the other is accessed by the R4.

I would take it that they mean no changes on the hardware when saying only the shell is changed, and personally, I think the shell includes the microsd slot. Oh damn, I hate guessing game.

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
smile.gif

How sure are you? Notice the microsd slot curve at the top is gone. Now you see curves at sides, both sides.... dual microsd?

One of the the curves could very well be used for storing extra microsd or something while the other is accessed by the R4.

damn, I hate guessing game.

Thats what I thought, but if you read the text underneath, it says 'only the plastic shell has changed for now'...

If the man on the market has these on, Im getting one!

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
smile.gif

damn, I hate guessing game.

Thats what I thought, but if you read the text underneath, it says 'only the plastic shell has changed for now'...

If the man on the market has these on, Im getting one!
That is probably a bad translation by the way, I logged into their Chinese webpage and it says.

"?????????" which basically means "there is no changes on the other accessories and packaging."

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smile.gif

I would take it that they mean no changes on the hardware when saying only the shell is changed, and personally, I think the shell includes the microsd slot. Oh damn, I hate guessing game.

Uhh. Am I seeing the wrong picture? I can clearly see the cut out for the micro SD slot at the top.

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
What I want is a more customizable kernel, and a menu that listed the games with their icons on the side, like Cyclo =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1