New LT+ Firmware question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Lakerfanalways, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Lakerfanalways
    OP

Lakerfanalways GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 20, 2009
    United States
    Ok I know this may sound like a stupid question but I just need to know something..Ok so I have been banned for over a year now, been patching my games to wave 3 ever since..I only had my XBOX flashed once which is why I had been patching my games til now..will those games work with this new LT+ firmware? I have so many games that I have burned til now and I dont want to have to do them again, it will be impossible as I have burned MANY MANY Games and I dont want to lose them all. I read what C4eva wrote today I was confused as to what it means..Since I just ran out of discs recently I have about 6 games on my PC right now so I won't be burning anything new til the new firmware comes out I just want to be sure that the games that I have til now will work fine. Thanks so much!

2. lenselijer

lenselijer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 27, 2006
    Netherlands
    only three games that have the new protection are: fable 3, nfs:hp and ac:b

so you only have to reburn these 3 (if you already did burn them)

3. Lakerfanalways
    OP

Lakerfanalways GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 20, 2009
    United States

Oh Ok..yeah I already have fable 3 on a disc, I dont mind having to re-rip it..I have the MARVEL one so I will just download that one again..I wont be patching anymore games since with this new LT+ it will go to wave 9 or whatever the heck it is right? I will just have to scan it through abgx to make sure the game is OK, then burn it..no more patching? So the new LT+ firmware doesnt do that security check or whatever for older games that are NOT ap25..because I was confused, I thought I would have to burn these games all over again..so thank you so much for clarifying

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice