doubts about recording XGD3 games for LT 3.0

maikel_12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello, I came with a couple of questions about recording LT 3.0 games. I have not recorded discs for my 360 for a long time and I bought a few Verbatim so I wanted to record several but they come in XGD3, I would like someone with experience to answer me.

Is Abgx360 necessary to run xgd3 in lt3.0? Nowadays I have seen that abgx does not work well, I think its servers are closed and I cannot find information on whether it still works or not in 2023, is its use mandatory for LT3.0? And if it is, can someone explain to me how to install abgx currently and have it work for me?

Another question is that there are "XGD3" games that do not weigh more than 8.5GB, you know, games that weigh 8.7 must be recorded in a special way, I thought that all XGD3 weighed that, but I have several games that do not exceed Does 8.5 mean that they can be recorded at 100% without the need for a special recorder and without truncate?

Thanks for your answers in advance

MrQQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where do you find 8.5G XGD3 ISOs? I suspect those are simply bad dumps that won't work properly.
Yes these are likely bad dumps that have no been burned currently with burnermax (truncated) ABGX does work however you need to point it to a new server which I do believe is still alive. If not you can simply host it offline and it will find the stealth files when patching
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I came with a couple of questions about recording LT 3.0 games. I have not recorded discs for my 360 for a long time and I bought a few Verbatim so I wanted to record several but they come in XGD3, I would like someone with experience to answer me.

Is Abgx360 necessary to run xgd3 in lt3.0? Nowadays I have seen that abgx does not work well, I think its servers are closed and I cannot find information on whether it still works or not in 2023, is its use mandatory for LT3.0? And if it is, can someone explain to me how to install abgx currently and have it work for me?

Another question is that there are "XGD3" games that do not weigh more than 8.5GB, you know, games that weigh 8.7 must be recorded in a special way, I thought that all XGD3 weighed that, but I have several games that do not exceed Does 8.5 mean that they can be recorded at 100% without the need for a special recorder and without truncate?

https://bakasurarce.github.io/abgx360/

Reactions: BigOnYa

maikel_12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Where do you find 8.5G XGD3 ISOs? I suspect those are simply bad dumps that won't work properly.

When I downloaded them it told me 8.13GB, but when I recorded them it did say 8.7 so I don't understand anything :P, I already recorded a game in truncate and without problems since I didn't want to risk discs trying to record at 100% and having it fail

but I have a question, do you know if Bioshock Infinite GOTY Disc2 (the disc with the DLC) works in truncate?

MrQQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I downloaded them it told me 8.13GB, but when I recorded them it did say 8.7 so I don't understand anything :P, I already recorded a game in truncate and without problems since I didn't want to risk discs trying to record at 100% and having it fail

but I have a question, do you know if Bioshock Infinite GOTY Disc2 (the disc with the DLC) works in truncate?
Right but not having it burned to 100% may have just flagged your console for a ban as it isnt a verified burn.

TomChaai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China

You find out. I don’t have the devices to test, nor am I willing to risk failing checks and flagged for banning.

Reactions: MrQQ

PrimusZa1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Have you tried the rebooted ABGX360 that went online 1.5 years ago from Hadzz? Its still work as it should and new stuff as of 10/13/2023 has been added and verified. I don't know if I am allowed to link so just search "hadzz abgx" i google and you can grab ver 1.07

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto