Gaming [New Gameplay Footage] New Super Luigi U

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Yup it i confirmed by wikipedia, Mario Mario is the full name :D
Didn't know that
Mario's full name is Mario Mario. Luigi's is Luigi Mario. Hence, Mario brothers. I forget if that came up in the animated series or the film.
And...WTF is that last name supposed to be? Really? I didn't realise their parents were such dipweeds.
Some gaming years ago....

Mario DOES NOT have a last name, Nintendo has numerous times stated that despite what that awful film claims his last name isn't Mario. You misread that text on wikipedia PrimeX.

In interviews Miyamoto has said that Mario is a fictional actor who takes the roles of many different characters in the fantasy worlds Nintendo creates. That's why he can sometimes be the villain (DK jr) or save other princesses besides Peach. It explains why Mario has so many professions, plumber, carpinter, construction site worker, archaeologist, doctor, painter... Same goes for Wario how he sometimes can be evil and other times just greedy.

You know the opening to Mario 3 and how the curtain goes up? It's was all a play. Mario, Bowser, Peach and crew are actors starring in plays/games. The SNES collection is called Super Mario All-Stars because of this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock