Trying to install New super Luigi U with wup installer

danarr2447

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I own a copy of New super Luigi U. I made a backup with wudd.rpx, moved the file to my Sd install folder. Then went into wup installer gx 2 tried to install the game and it say 0/0 mbs and doesn't install. Im trying to install New super Luigi U as its own app/game separate from new super Mario bro Wii u. Help would be appreciated.

danarr2447

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've dumped the game onto my Sd card and tried to download it with wup installer but it says it 0/0mbs and doesn't install.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Use NUSspli (Lite) to install. Also don't move the files around on SD but just install them from the wudd dump folder.

danarr2447

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use NUSspli (Lite) to install. Also don't move the files around on SD but just install them from the wudd dump folder.
Thanks I’ll give it a try
Post automatically merged:

I got installation failed files might be corrupted

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At this point just use Nusspli (not the lite ver) to download it directly to the console or wiiudownloader if you want to install from the sd. Seeing that you're already own a physical copy, so who cares. Just make life a bit easier for yourself, eh?

danarr2447

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Ik but I want New super Luigi u as a separate app if possible.

The messed up part to Nusspli I’m getting a hard drive error too, when installing games

danarr2447

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
¯\_ (ツ)_/¯ .......but why? Don't answer that. A rhetorical question.

Anyway, which error code? Are you installing it to the nand or external hdd?
Haha, external hard drive

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯ .......but why? Don't answer that. A rhetorical question.

Anyway, which error code? Are you installing it to the nand or external hdd?
Corrupted file

Last edited by danarr2447,

lufeig

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
suggestion:

- download .wux copy

- convert to .app files that can be installed using wup installer gx2. it can be done using jwudtool, discu or any other compatible wii u file converter.

you will need a common key and a game key which you can get from a simple Google search. I can't provide them.
they have to be saved in hex file format, not a ascii text file. delete all zeroes after the key code, if they exist in your file. use an online hex editor if you don't want to install one.

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suggestion:

- download .wux copy

- convert to .app files that can be installed using wup installer gx2. it can be done using jwudtool, discu or any other compatible wii u file converter.

you will need a common key and a game key which you can get from a simple Google search. I can't provide them.
they have to be saved in hex file format, not a ascii text file. delete all zeroes after the key code, if they exist in your file. use an online hex editor if you don't want to install one.
No. Use NUSSpli.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guys, the thing is WUDD should give a perfect dump, better than any previous dumper (so better than what you find online as .wux). So either this is a bug in WUDD (highly unlikely) or user error, like an underpowered HDD. So please don't cover this important post with off-topic talk:
What's the exact error here? Also this sounds like your hard drive is underpowered. Are you using a Y cable already?
As we need to crack down if this is user error (and if so fix it) or really a bug in WUDD, so we can report it.

danarr2447

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i
What's the exact error here? Also this sounds like your hard drive is underpowered. Are you using a Y cable already
Yes, I am currently using a y cable. Everything was working fine until recently. I’m not able to install anything now onto the hard drive

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Try putting the power only end of your Y cable into a powerfull wall charger.
Also the HDD might be dying, could you check S.M.A.R.T. values?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?