Hacking New 3DS won't boot anymore. Firmware 11.6, B9S

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys,

I haven't used my New Nintendo 3DS for a few months and now it won't boot into the Home Menu anymore.
Firmware 11.6 is installed, B9S & Luma 9.0 are installed, too.
Booting the 3DS while holding Select does work, it shows the Luma Config Menu.
Booting the 3DS while holding Start let me select different firms.
But when I try to boot my 3DS normally, it only shows me a black screen and nothing happens.
I've tried a CTR NAND Transfer but it didn't worked.

I don't think that the NAND is dead since I can boot Luma Config Menu without SD Card inserted.
Godmode9 shows the CTR NAND Drive.

I've tried different options in the Luma Config Menu but nothing worked.

Any Idea what I can do?

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I have the same setup and the same issue sometimes. Most of the time I can just wait a while and it will finally boot. Every once in a while I'll take the SD out and put back in (making sure it has a good connection) and booting it back up. I'm not sure why it does this, I just assumed it was because of having a shit ton of games installed.

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same setup and the same issue sometimes. Most of the time I can just wait a while and it will finally boot. Every once in a while I'll take the SD out and put back in (making sure it has a good connection) and booting it back up. I'm not sure why it does this, I just assumed it was because of having a shit ton of games installed.

I've waited for ~2hours already^^
Have tried to boot the 3DS with and without SD Card but I only get a black screen :s

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reseat your SD card and Battery, If you have a Nand Backup restore your nand backup. Since you already tried CTR Transfer and that doesn't work, so that is out of the way. It seem like you got the case of black screen of death if restoring your nand and reseating the battery and SD card doesnt work.

Last edited by Hayato213,
D

Deleted User

You may have something known as the black screen of death.appearently it's a brick that ntrboothax can't fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER