3DS Unable To Boot, Flashes a Blue LED both with and without sd card

Souped

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I never actually installed CFW onto this 3ds, it was sold hacked to me. But yes last time this happened I remember putting Luma onto the NAND, and even if I didnt I think the auto updater even installed it on the nand for me anyways, tho not sure about that

Souped

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, well I'm assuming I did it at some point then most likely, though knowing my memory I probably only updated godmode or b9s and not luma on the NAND, either way once I end up replacing the micro-sd card slot that's the first thing I'll check and fix

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Auto-updater? You referring to the old Luma3DS updator app?
No, it's what the latest Luma3DS versions do by default now. Say you have Luma3DS installed on the ctrnand (v.13.0) and you want to update to the latest (v.13.0.2), it'll update it automatically, if it's not installed on the ctrnand, it won't, you'd have to install it manually.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, it's what the latest Luma3DS versions do by default now. Say you have Luma3DS installed on the ctrnand (v.13.0) and you want to update to the latest (v.13.0.2), it'll update it automatically, if it's not installed on the ctrnand, it won't, you'd have to install it manually.
Ah yes, I see. By default, they make a copy of the FIRM to CTRNAND if an older versions exists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto