New: 1148 - Starsky & Hutch (E)

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
oh my god this is a terrible game. it runs at about 4 frames per second, the graphics are horrid and it got about 11 seconds of play from me before i switched it off.

Actually, it's about 15-20fps. Jeeze, you people really critize these games far too quickly -- you rarely give anything a chance unless it has PS2-like graphics (which isn't gonna happen; this is the GBA) -- the game may be terrible, but to stop paying after "20 seconds" is just ignorant and stupid. Give the game a CHANCE first and DON'T be in a rush just to post something that goes along with the crowd.

SPPowah

Trophies
XP
Country
I played the first 2 missions, and what I can say is that the car handling is the worst, not the graphics.
Just another 3D game on GBA...

cityson

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
"Electronic Boutique", now merged with "Game" allow a 7 day no questions return.

Regards Angelical_1
Not tru...I brought PSO1&2 X @ EB and tried to return it after 2 hours and that guy saids I can only "trade" it with someting else which is gay cuz I want money back.....BTW I traded for the GC version.

EDIT: hey stop complianing to sh1t you got for free. Imagine someppl actually spent 60 bucks on this when they see this thread they'd be crying so we are lucky already!!!!

Grizzly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I like the game
huh.gif

It's just as playable as Driver 2 (GBA). But it has no music, which is bad.

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
...if this is a good game I don't know what you guys consider a BAD game.

Anyway I see people saying that driving games are no good for the GBA, although I'm not a big fan of the genre I can freely say that there are excellent ones out there, I'm currently playing that Monster Truck thing and it's very good.

Ralliart

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
LOL Vizenzo , I like the Gif you're using ,it's hilarious
laugh.gif

well I guess I should write something about this game too -It's really bad...

H

hking

after 20 secs of playing this game i swared to god this is a crap,crap graphic, crap handling... but wait.... 5 mins later i found this game rox!!now i have been played this game for 2 days and do really like the gameplay. cool game!!!!!!i give it 5 stars, i recommand everyone give it a second try, it has been quit long that i haven't been stick into a game this much.
huh.gif
blink.gif
mellow.gif
happy.gif

seek1369

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok ive been playing this for 2 days and its quite good. steering takes some getting used to but once you do its fine.everyone needs to give it a real chance. i think this engine would do good for gta. game is kind of like gta except you cant get out of your car.and kill everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's pooplic place.