Status
Not open for further replies.

boxstar99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just tested and got the same result. looking forward to the update, big thanks for working on this!

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OuahOuah said:
Might be stupid but why is there a "You are stupid" message and a reboot when trying to use R8b1 to launch a DVD ?
LOL

Here's the part of the source code:

CODEif (hookselect == 0 && (ocarinaselect != 0 || debuggerselect != 0))
{
ÂÂÂÂwrite_font(185, startypos + 1*24, "You are stupid");
ÂÂÂÂsleep(10);
ÂÂÂÂSYS_ResetSystem(SYS_RETURNTOMENU, 0, 0);
}

It says that, because you are at least not very smart in my eyes, and i'm tired of people complaning that ocarina doesn't work while it's their fault.

@Everybody else: I will stop liking you, if you help with this!

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Ok, was just a test of this beta, not a problem
tongue.gif

And I figured the problem, thanks to rou code explanation
smile.gif

Damn, I'm too stupid anyway to figure all differences between all these hook type
frown.gif

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to use usb ocarina codes with NeoGamma, it'll say that codes are found and applied, but whenever i play the game, the codes arent active. Ive tried using IOS36 and CIos and neither works. Anyone have a solution?

Dan.

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ocarina works fine for USB Loader GX, Gecko OS 1.9.1 (and 1.8 something) and Backup Launcher. It always did.
But I could never make it work on NeoGamma R7. I will try this one. =l

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There could be an issue with NeoGamma R8 and Ocarina, but i need good test results on this, a "doesn't work" only makes me angry.

Sorox said:
Whenever I try to use usb ocarina codes with NeoGamma, it'll say that codes are found and applied, but whenever i play the game, the codes arent active. Ive tried using IOS36 and CIos and neither works. Anyone have a solution?

Do you get Ocarina to work with NeoGamma R7?

QUOTE(Dan. @ Sep 2 2009, 09:47 PM) Ocarina works fine for USB Loader GX, Gecko OS 1.9.1 (and 1.8 something) and Backup Launcher. It always did.
But I could never make it work on NeoGamma R7. I will try this one. =l

I'm 100% sure Ocarina in NeoGamma R7 works, so it won't work on R8 for you.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is certainly a fantastic loader, and the only one I would ever think of in regards to loading disc backups. But, it seriously needs support for other cIOS's. It would be fantastic to use it in conjunction with Hermes cIOS, but currently there is no way to do so. I recall reading once that it would not be incorporated, but maybe a plea to reconsider will help?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
It says that, because you are at least not very smart in my eyes, and i'm tired of people complaning that ocarina doesn't work while it's their fault.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I love it. I got nothing but shit for making Loader GX call people stupid, but I agree with you completely.

sienile

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Channel Version of NeoGamma R8 beta 1

For myself and anyone else that would like to have this great loader sitting pretty on their System Menu. Here it is. (1.32 MB)

I just cranked this out a couple hours ago. I tested it on my Wii (4.1 USA NTSC) and everything works perfectly. If you experience any issues, please PM me (so I can try to fix it) and post here (to warn others).

I don't think this will cause any adverse affects, but just to cover my butt...

Keep in mind that installing this or any file to your Wii can potentially cause undesired effects. If such a thing happens, I claim no responsibility for any damages, and those damages are the sole responsibility of the end user.

sienile

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never had much trouble with any games on it except for "Sam & Max: Season 1".

What games use Ocarina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer