NeoDS - Neo Geo AES/MVS Emulator

LoneSyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need someone to help me on this...

I've been trying to convert "SVC Chaos - SNK vs. Capcom" but it doesnt work.

If theres a working patched version, anyone please link me or upload?

So far, I got MetalSlug X and KOF98 to work.

khan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Finally, I have all KOF working, including troublesome KOF98.

Tip:
Best way tell if you have got the correct copy of the back-up is to go into 'NeoDsConvert' folder, from there look for 'neodrvr.cpp'.

In that file, should be a list of all neogeo games with all the neccessary files needed for each game.

This could help some people see if the copy you have is missing any files. And if games still do not work then wait for the next emu update.

Mr Slug

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
my fatal fury 3 works fine and kof 2002 works fine and 2001 works fine think kof 2001 and 2002 needed bios 1 also rbff1 and samsho5 and samsho5sp needed bios 1 too.

can someone say what bios to use for kof 98 and metal slug 2 please would save me some time messing with every bios.

Mr Slug

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you can use the mame roms i used 0.124 up to date sets, keep them zipped as well and dont forget the neogeo rom as well, theres a converter in the neods10 file it will make them into .neo files.

viewpoint freezes if you dont press credit button while the black neogoe logo loads, if you put credits in it takes you to title screen and you can play like normal from there
smile.gif

khan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Mr Slug said:
my fatal fury 3 works fine and kof 2002 works fine and 2001 works fine think kof 2001 and 2002 needed bios 1 also rbff1 and samsho5 and samsho5sp needed bios 1 too.

can someone say what bios to use for kof 98 and metal slug 2 please would save me some time messing with every bios.

I do not even think that its much to do with bios anymore, as I have stated in my post above, look for neodrvr.cpp under NeoDsConverter folder.

Once opened, hit Ctrl+F to bring up the find box, enter kof98 and it should bring you to all files the converter expects from kof98.

Open your back-up with winzip/winrar and try to match file for file by their filename and crn(?) against what is written in neodrvr.cpp. If I remember correctly, I only had to replace my c2.bin file.

Good luck with it.

LoneSyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, after checking the neodvr file, I should have all the files necessary to run it.

But problem is, i keep getting the: "Failed to open parent: svc"

Tried every bios in the cmd. Any help?

moo422

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
LoneSyn said:
So far, after checking the neodvr file, I should have all the files necessary to run it.

But problem is, i keep getting the: "Failed to open parent: svc"

Tried every bios in the cmd. Any help?

if you're trying to convert svcplus.zip , you'll also need svc.zip available.

chaos_kontrol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SVC Chaos works for me. What I had to do was get the BIOS (didn't have that for awhile >.>), ROM, and my own bat file.

I made a .txt file and copied this in here:

NeoDsConvert.exe -bios2

and then named it converter.bat

and my ROMs worked fine after
biggrin.gif

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
coodnt get this to work at all
frown.gif
all my roms showed flashes and a grid D: am i doing something wrong, at forst i cood only get my roms to show but using chaos's method the grids showed

Zankurou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
airpirate545 said:
frown.gif
all my roms showed flashes and a grid D: am i doing something wrong, at forst i cood only get my roms to show but using chaos's method the grids showed
Did you make sure you have the right files in the Zips? There should be BIN files in the ROM zips.
Also make sure there isn't any foreign files in there like readme.html or anything like that.

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
all i got in my rom file is a bunch of .rom files maybe a stray readme here or there but never a bin file, i will try again without the readmes

edit: still flash and green screens.....

AndreTrek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Finshed Metal Slug X, it have loads of bugs in mission 4 boss and the game can get real slow sometimes, now i'm going to try Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes.

mxk1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Zankurou said:
airpirate545 said:
frown.gif
Did you make sure you have the right files in the Zips? There should be BIN files in the ROM zips.
Also make sure there isn't any foreign files in there like readme.html or anything like that.

ah thats my problem. i cant find roms with bin files ony rom files. a hunting i shall go
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system