Hacking Need to order TTDS - help?

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(If this is not in the correct section I appologise)

Hello all,

Here's the situation. I want/need to order 5 TTDS's - 3 with 2 GB MicroSD cards, and 2 with 4 GB MicroSD cards. (Tax season, treat for neice/nephews)
So I'm about to order them from where I got mine (ttdscard site) and I get the "The item you have selected is presently unavailable" - crap from their site.
So I'm looking on LighTake, since it seemed cheap-ish.

Shopping Cart:
5 TTDS's
3 2GB MicroSD cards
2 4GB MicroSD cards

Grand total: $69.69 - which really isn't that bad considering ttdscard.com would be far more expensive. However, this is without any TransFlash Adapters to read the MicroSD cards
mellow.gif
(I have one though so it's ok)

The problem: Is this site legit? Will I end up with 5 FAKE TTDS's or 5 REAL TTDS's?
I've seen numerous reports of LighTake taking 4-6 WEEKS to ship (That's INSANELY long)

Can anyone vouch for this site as a seller that will sell me LEGIT products?
I'd really like to know. If it isn't can anyone point me in the direction of a site that has fair prices and legit products (accepting paypal as well, would be wonderful since I do not have a credit card)

Thank you for reading.

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi Hatchetball ,

The DSTT/DSTTi that we got are genuine , however I recommend acekard 2i if you are planning order DSTTi just because there is not a way to upgrade the dstti to work with 1.4.1 DSi
(they are RED PCB with number on the plastic).

It's ok to order DSTT .

Feel free to let me know if you have any question .

-Jason

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightake said:
Hi Hatchetball ,

The DSTT/DSTTi that we got are genuine , however I recommend acekard 2i if you are planning order DSTTi just because there is not a way to upgrade the dstti to work with 1.4.1 DSi (they are RED PCB with number on the plastic).

It's ok to order DSTT .

Feel free to let me know if you have any question .

-Jason
Have seen plenty of good things about acekards and I respect the users here whom have choosen to use them. Due to a giant price difference, for something that does the same thing, it seems pointless for me to get an acekard when I've put so much time into coding for a TTDS already, in my mind.

Now if the customers of this website (current/former customers) would give me their reviews and thoughts on this I would be greatful.

No offence but of course the company selling the product is going to say they're legit and will work properly- and as much as I believe that, consumers work differently nowdays. Not sure about everyone else but I'm not just going to order a item from a website I've never heard of or shopped at before, and hope that I actually get what I paid for. I'm either going to get what I paid for or business won't be conducted. Too many fakes out there to just go "OK" and buy 5 of them
wink.gif

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I bought an AK2i and a Supercard DSTwo in January and received the package containing both in 2 weeks around the 14th or so of February. And that was due to the Chinese New Year. The package was posted in a day and was in the post office for about a week because it was closed (this was also mentioned on the site). it arrived in under 5 days of being shipped.

Package was packed in bubble wrap so the products weren't damaged (the SC box edge had taken a bit of damage, but it was because the post clerk dropped the package in front of me).

I'd recommend it since the prices are quite cheap and responses from support is good.

-Qtis

EDIT: And both products were genuine and worked on a DSi XL 1.4.1E without flashing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(