Need to get save, but don't want to download anything...

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Tux', Feb 8, 2009.

1. Tux'
    OP

Member Tux' GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Hello everyone, this is my first time here, I've got a question... I have the USA Version of brawl, but I need a save for it because I accidentally deleted mine. So I need a new save, but I can't copy it on and I don't want to download anything to my comupter(I have bad luck with downloading things from megaupload rapidshare etc.). Anyways, is there any way to get a Brawl save without downloading anything? [​IMG]

2. ENDscape

Member ENDscape REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!

Philippines
    Get it from a friend. Or get the file through a friends computer.

3. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    It's pretty difficult to get a brawl save
    It's copy protected

4. Tux'
    OP

Canada
    There is a powersave on the downloads section from SickWario, but I don't know how to do this, I read commnets about the download, people are saying sweet, awsome, but I don't know how to do it xP

5. vettacossx

Member vettacossx Wii Theme Team Founder

Ireland
    If you go to GAMEFAQS they have savedata available for DL and it is RATED by users also has comments on how the file worked and the % of completion....another option (if your running a homebrew enabled console) is to load GeckoOS and hook boot with the NO COPY FLAG option on...this allows you to copy ANY SAVED DATA be it channels or wii game savedata [​IMG]....Hope that helps [​IMG]

6. Tux'
    OP

Canada
    Ok, I figured out how to get it onto my wii, I had to add a Titles section to my SD card, sadly, my own brawl save was deleted in the process, whatever though, I almost had everything unlocked =D