Gaming Need to get save, but don't want to download anything...

Tux'

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, this is my first time here, I've got a question... I have the USA Version of brawl, but I need a save for it because I accidentally deleted mine. So I need a new save, but I can't copy it on and I don't want to download anything to my comupter(I have bad luck with downloading things from megaupload rapidshare etc.). Anyways, is there any way to get a Brawl save without downloading anything?
wacko.gif

Tux'

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a powersave on the downloads section from SickWario, but I don't know how to do this, I read commnets about the download, people are saying sweet, awsome, but I don't know how to do it xP

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
If you go to GAMEFAQS they have savedata available for DL and it is RATED by users also has comments on how the file worked and the % of completion....another option (if your running a homebrew enabled console) is to load GeckoOS and hook boot with the NO COPY FLAG option on...this allows you to copy ANY SAVED DATA be it channels or wii game savedata
wink.gif
....Hope that helps
tongue.gif

Tux'

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I figured out how to get it onto my wii, I had to add a Titles section to my SD card, sadly, my own brawl save was deleted in the process, whatever though, I almost had everything unlocked =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr