Need Some Help With Burning

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Armyman81, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Armyman81
    OP

Armyman81 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2010
    United States
    OK, I have been reading through all the pages I can to see what I am doing wrong with burning a game or several. I have 3 games on my computer right now that I am trying to burn onto Maxell DVD-R's as DVD-ROM as the other topics have said to do. I am burning at 4x, 8x, and 16x. I have three copies of each game at the different speeds. I tried doing what another site suggested of backup-creator making them IOS249 compatible and then burning them, still as DVD-ROM. Well, that didnt work because it errored out saying it could not retrieve .ISO information. This happened on all three games. This is a 4.3U Wii modded of course and I have just about any backup launcher program I can find (Wii SoftChip r101 -get IoctL error (DI_ReadID), Neogamma Channel R8, IOS349 Rev 17 - get DVD Read Error 1167, WiiGator .3 -get garbled message like two messages over each other but it doesnt load either, Wiigator .1 - same error as WiiGator .3). I have DVDX on there as well. Is there something I am missing? With the serial number, it is a GC2-D3-2 drive. Not sure if that helps or not.

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Er, you do know that D3-2 drives will not read burned discs at all, right?

3. Armyman81
    OP

Armyman81 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2010
    United States
    No, I didn't know that. Well, dang, guess that shoots my Wii hacking days down the drain.

4. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Most people use external harddrives nowadays. Cheaper, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice