Hacking Need Some Help With Burning

Armyman81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I have been reading through all the pages I can to see what I am doing wrong with burning a game or several. I have 3 games on my computer right now that I am trying to burn onto Maxell DVD-R's as DVD-ROM as the other topics have said to do. I am burning at 4x, 8x, and 16x. I have three copies of each game at the different speeds. I tried doing what another site suggested of backup-creator making them IOS249 compatible and then burning them, still as DVD-ROM. Well, that didnt work because it errored out saying it could not retrieve .ISO information. This happened on all three games. This is a 4.3U Wii modded of course and I have just about any backup launcher program I can find (Wii SoftChip r101 -get IoctL error (DI_ReadID), Neogamma Channel R8, IOS349 Rev 17 - get DVD Read Error 1167, WiiGator .3 -get garbled message like two messages over each other but it doesnt load either, Wiigator .1 - same error as WiiGator .3). I have DVDX on there as well. Is there something I am missing? With the serial number, it is a GC2-D3-2 drive. Not sure if that helps or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up