Need help (re)installing wads, won't work for some reason

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by trogdon, Aug 10, 2010.

1. trogdon
    OP

Newcomer trogdon Member

United States
    So I've been having trouble with my GH5 hacked dlc and yadaya, so I tried uninstalling the wad and then reinstalling, but I have run into a problem when reinstalling it. When I use the wad manager v1.4 I can't load wads using the IOS249 (it freezes when trying to mount the SD slot), and if I try to install them on any other IOS number (such as 37 or 56because I need to patch those), I get errors when I try to install the WADs.

What do I do?

2. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    Try IOS250, i think this will work!

3. trogdon
    OP

Newcomer trogdon Member

United States
    Hmm it helped me install the ios wads I needed to install (I still need a downgraded ios37 patch, any idea how I'd do that?) but I can' install my GH5 DLC wad.

4. FIX94

Germany
    Try to install the DLC wad with the wad manager YAWMM! You can downgrade and patch IOS37 with Dop-Mii.

5. trogdon
    OP

Newcomer trogdon Member

United States
    alright thank you very much [​IMG]
    I have dop Ios already I believe, but do I select Ios 249 or 250 to downgrade my ios 37? I thought so but wanted to double check because I know you aren't supposed to mess with 249...

6. FIX94

Germany
    Downgrade it with IOS249 to see if it's a wad manager problem or a IOS problem. If it doesn't work, use IOS250 and after downgrade reinstall IOS249.

7. trogdon
    OP

Newcomer trogdon Member

United States
    Okay I think it has something to do with ios 249, because I can't load that in DOP IOS either. so this means I have to downgrade my ios from 250 to 249, is this like downgrading the system menu from 4.2?

I tried installing the GH5 wad using YAMM and it didn't work, but other wads I have (the ios downgrading one to be able to install it) installs fine. So I'm not sure the problem exactly. I had the bugged store glitch to where I couldn't download anything, but I think i fixed it because I can download all GHWT stuff just fine, so I think I just need to get this wad working and I'm in business

8. trogdon
    OP

Newcomer trogdon Member

United States
    I got a new dlc wad but I keep getting something that says
    >> Installing content #193... ERROR! (ret = -1022)