cant install wads error mounting devices?

rubs26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
hi so i have my wii homebrewed, i use the usb loader gx, i have the SD card and a USB drive installed, i added to the usb drive several wbfs, then and run them great on the usb loader gx,
used the crap v3.3 to create the wads, and copied to the usb drive,
my problem is when i enter on the wad-manager 1.8 or the YAWMM, both when i try to chose device usb or usb 2.0 either it give me the same error nounting device Error ret = -1 (on the YAWMM is error -6 for what is worth)
thanks

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi so i have my wii homebrewed, i use the usb loader gx, i have the SD card and a USB drive installed, i added to the usb drive several wbfs, then and run them great on the usb loader gx,
used the crap v3.3 to create the wads, and copied to the usb drive,
my problem is when i enter on the wad-manager 1.8 or the YAWMM, both when i try to chose device usb or usb 2.0 either it give me the same error nounting device Error ret = -1 (on the YAWMM is error -6 for what is worth)
thanks
I don't utilize YAWM, but instead WAD Manager1.8 MOD and never had a problem with it, try that instead.

Friendly reminder WAD managers doesn't like USBs for some reason. Install wads from SD instead.

rubs26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I don't utilize YAWM, but instead WAD Manager1.8 MOD and never had a problem with it, try that instead.

Friendly reminder WAD managers doesn't like USBs for some reason. Install wads from SD instead.
Thank you, i installed the wads from the sd! i thought they had to be in the same drive as the wbfs

Last edited by rubs26,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo