BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
i have to say, i have never seen so many updates for one program.

Keep up the good work, got anything planned for the next update?

Rar support and a completely naked Miharu
rofl2.gif

(not for a few days at least though, this was my final build for now
tongue.gif
)

btw, if you downloaded before this last post, re-download, I just found a bug and reuploaded it fixed, same version number, sorry!

jakeruston

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have to say, i have never seen so many updates for one program.

Keep up the good work, got anything planned for the next update?

Rar support and a completely naked Miharu
rofl2.gif

(not for a few days at least though, this was my final build for now
tongue.gif
)

btw, if you downloaded before this last post, re-download, I just found a bug and reuploaded it fixed, same version number, sorry!

That may be okay for some people, but if you were flamed before, imagine how much more you will be flamed for it being completely naked?
wink2.gif

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
I'd appreciate it if you guys could give some input on the last build, using a big batch of at least 30-40 unzipped roms; maybe compare it with others in speed, since I've only been able to test it in my computer and some other friend's.

retman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm that would be nice, but I don't think anyone would donate for this, it's just a trimmer
tongue.gif

Is it possible to change the skin to a more "neutral" skin than the one it comes with? Some of us have children and wives...which didn't take too kindly to it.

Don't ask that! I asked the same question and i got flammed at off of about 4 members.

There is will most likely be no to be a cahnge of the BG since 'dstrimmer' has a sick mind.

philco1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm well in this new version I just notice that your screen pic is different from what it shows on my PC. The Errors text (above wifi) is blocked by a bar w/ a down arrow and the log window is there but isn't visible. The program itself seems to be working fine. When I open 0.43b the errors above arent there.

My resolution is 1400x1050 pixels
You can find a screen shot here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9JPHRLVJ

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
Hmm well in this new version I just notice that your screen pic is different from what it shows on my PC. The Errors text (above wifi) is blocked by a bar w/ a down arrow and the log window is there but isn't visible. The program itself seems to be working fine. When I open 0.43b the errors above arent there.

My resolution is 1400x1050 pixels
You can find a screen shot here:Â http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9JPHRLVJ

I see.. I fixed that. It's because using "process only selected" adds some height to the listbox; I moved the text labels a bit further down. The log box, it's suposed to be transparent from now on. I uploaded a new exe.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few people with G6 emailed me cause they had problems with some roms and my trimmer (whereas with the R4 they worked fine). It should work for G6 now too.

Next build is almost done, you will notice a HUGE speed improvement.

Hmmm...I wonder what kind of problems they we were having. I've been using this trimmer for all my carts now, and haven't had one problem.

Looking forward to the next build with the naked girl.
smile.gif

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
Hmm that would be nice, but I don't think anyone would donate for this, it's just a trimmer
tongue.gif

Is it possible to change the skin to a more "neutral" skin than the one it comes with? Some of us have children and wives...which didn't take too kindly to it.

So having your kids learn about pirating games ilegally is fine, but having them see a nice semi naked anime chick drawing is a bad thing?
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O @SylverReZ just got banned in russia ! :ohnoes::ohnoes::rofl2: +2