Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

childofthegrave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, an error occurs everytime I try to reset a game with L+R+Start+Select. I usually don't, but I'm playing Fire Emblem, so there's lots of resets lol. Is there any way to fix that?

Last edited by childofthegrave,

childofthegrave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Make sure you have the latest nds-bootstrap version.

I have, or at least I think so. I tried that just before posting to see if the update would help, unless I misplaced the files, though I don't think I did because when I booted a game that I had played before it had the bootstrap splash as if I hadn't opened the game before. I guess it's not normal for it to happen. Any ideas why it could be happening?

BlueBlur26

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, so I have this problem with Forwarder3-DS where I did everything that was required, including taking the _nds file to the root of the N3DS micro SD Card. But for some reason, when I opened up Forwarder3-DS, the target remains blank. Here's a pic of the main issue. Help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20200417_023140.jpg
    20200417_023140.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 159

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I have this problem with Forwarder3-DS where I did everything that was required, including taking the _nds file to the root of the N3DS micro SD Card. But for some reason, when I opened up Forwarder3-DS, the target remains blank. Here's a pic of the main issue. Help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix this.

Skl3ros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Worked like a charm, thanks for making this.

Is there any disadvantage using this compared to TwilightMenu? I'm kinda surprised people don't recommend this method more as it seems way more conventient to me than using TW (skip loading the app everytime and games showing up in the acitivity log).

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked like a charm, thanks for making this.

Is there any disadvantage using this compared to TwilightMenu? I'm kinda surprised people don't recommend this method more as it seems way more conventient to me than using TW (skip loading the app everytime and games showing up in the acitivity log).
Forwarders don't have per-game settings and cheat support (though a workaround is to use DSATM).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CU81YUsUZFc&pp=ygUgTW9zdGx5IEkganVzdCBodXJ0IHBlb3BsZSBhbGllbnM%3D